XVI - Date And More

Everything started going well after that kiss in the park we had. It changed something in both of us. That's how it's said, something magical goes on between the soulmates after a kiss that has been shared. It's more of chemistry than anything, I believe.

We clung to each other for the whole time after our confession. Or more like he clung to me, but I found it at adorable rather than annoying. He would even cling and let me hold his hand during our lectures together. I think some people may have noticed. But there is an anything to hide, we weren't ashamed or embarrassed.

We even told him Amaya about us being soulmates and she was very surprised and excited. She seemed joyed, but something was off about her.

She supported us so much with us coming out to her and she thought of a double date in the future, before she started acting differently.

She was usually so happy and carefree, not a single thing bothered her. But those times were different.

She started missing lectures, stayed inside and really talk to anyone anymore. Her friends hadn't noticed, which is odd, there was obviously something wrong.

After some time, I decided I needed to confess to Taehyung about our hook up. Since I liked him so much, I couldn't keep it a secret for long anymore. I wanted to make it as easy as possible for him so I took him on a date to make it easier to come out to him.

- -

I was in some casual clothes, just a jacket, that was a little formal, but still casual and some jeans that people told me fit me well. I had told Taehyung do you also wear something casual, which also had a hint of something formal.

We were only sat down at the restaurant I took Taehyung to. We had our menus in hand, reading what they served at that place. We had never been there before.

It was fancier and definitely more expensive than other places in the area, but everything for my soon to be boyfriend. That's right, we weren't dating yet at the time, and I hadn't told him it was a date, but I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend and tell him the secret I knew of.

"Hey, Taehyung, I need to ask you something later." "Why later?" "Now is not the time." I said to him as I saw the tall waitress approaching us.

She took our order and we both ordered the same thing, that's faith for you. We both took quite white wine as our drink of choice. We soon got our wine and cheered for all the good times we had had. After our drinks we also got our food.

- -

Our food was already done for and paid for. I obviously paid for it, I was the one who took him out on a date. Even though he insisted at first, I didn't listen to his complaints and paid for the meal. He seemed happy in the end anyway.

"You didn't have to pay, Seokjin!" " I was the one who took you out on a date." Taehyung stopped and froze for a moment. "I-it was a date?" " of course, I like you so much." I took a deep breath. " I want to ask you something." "Shoot." Taehyung turned to me and looked into my eyes as I also turned to him and looked back.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Taehyung looked at me in awe. "It's okay if you don't want to, I was just-" "Yes. Yes, please. I thought you'd never ask, I'd love to."He spoke up and smile to me but he spoke up and smiled to me. I relaxed, I felt relief.

We shared a kiss under the setting sun. It was soft and made us feel all fuzzy. We smiled at each other once again upon pulling away.

"I have more to tell you." "Well?" Taehyung asked curiously. I turned away, took his hand in my own and started walking back to campus.

"Do you remember the night you drunk booze in your room?" "I remember that, but not what happened anymore, I was really drunk." Taehyung placed his head on my broad shoulder and went deep into thought, probably trying to remember something about the night.

" I have to be honest with you. That was the night I lost my virginity to you." I looked over at Taehyung on my shoulder and he had his eyebrows furrowed, not understanding a whole lot.

"To...me? Explain, please." "We had sex that night." Taehyung blinked twice and widened his eyes. "Really?! You haven't told me!" He looked at me with those puppy eyes of his. " I was embarrassed. I'll tell you the story now."

And so I told him everything from my perspective, the leaving, the bar, the drive and us having sex in more detail. Taehyung listen eagerly and didn't say anything the whole time, he's a good listener.

When I finished, he smiled at me. " thank you for telling me." " I had to, it can't remain a secret forever." " I have an idea in mind." He smiled wider. "Let's do that again, I want to be there for real this time."

I smirked. " I did be glad to show you what I'm made of."

- -

I woke up, my head spinning. I opened my eyes slowly and got greeted with a beautiful Taehyung in front of my face. I loved that sight. I kissed his lips slowly and he opened his eyes too.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I sat up and saw that I was naked. I could remember the last night. We had lots of fun, if you know what I mean. Taehyung giggled tiredly and also sat up next to me. We shared a morning kiss and dressed up for another Monday.

Luckily, we had lectures together that day and wouldn't have to be apart much.

We made it to our first class, public speaking. We sat down next to each other and took our pencil cases out and also our notebooks.

One strange thing was that the class was completely quiet. Normally there would be much noise but that day it was just a little snickering.

The classroom was much emptier than normal, too. People loved the teacher and the class from what I had heard and people wouldn't just miss it on purpose.

The teacher walked in. She wasn't enthusiastic like she used to. She looked at her feet and made it to the front of the class. Me and Taehyung gave each other a quick glance before the teacher spoke up.

"Class, I have terrible news for you..."

A/N

I'm sorry, thank you for reading this chapter, I do hope you enjoyed. I don't have much to say, just want to thank you for staying here!

With that, I much sign off now.

Hope to see you again!

Yours truly,

~Author