XX - Unexpected End

~5 Years Later~

It has been five years since we both graduated and got our Bachelor's degree in business and it took us a long time to achieve that.

We ended up getting our degrees and decided both to stay in the same school also get out master's degree, which would be a perfect opportunity to get a good job in the future, because it's a really high-end school and anyone who went there for both their degrees would be guaranteed a good job in some big company or be able to start your own company.

It was a long and difficult journey to get to the point where we were. Finishing and graduating from university was probably the best thing that would ever happen to us. Not so much about our student loans, let's just say that university and this university in particular is not cheap.

After graduating, we somehow afforded an apartment in Seoul and we both moved in and our bond was as close as ever. Then we immediately started looking for jobs to pay our taxes and bills and student loans.

Somehow we were both lucky enough to find good jobs at the same company which paid good and kept food on the table. And since we were both in the same department, we got to be together a lot, which was only good for our relationship.

We got off the ground and we had enough money to try and start our own company. We decided to name it TSK Entertainment, where we began hiring all sorts of people. We started an entertainment company, where we hired producers, managers and trainees for future K-Pop idols and stars.

And our company was a big success. We got very educated and experienced people hired and had a lot of potential trainees for future groups and bands or even solo artists. We got a lot of money shortly and got to easily pay off our student loans and even bought a very expensive apartment in Seoul and moved from our last apartment.

We quit our jobs in our starting company and gained a lot of money from being CEOs of such a successful company. And since we were experts in business, we bought different apartments around Seoul and rented them out to people, gaining even more money than before.

Then I decided to propose to my dear Taehyungie. We had been together for a few years and very happy with one another, so I gave it a shot. I secretly bought an expensive diamond ring for him and hid it for a week before I was ready to do it.

I took him out on a date in our favorite restaurant and while having dessert, I took the little box containing the ring out of my pocket and kept it under the table while I gave a speech of what an amazing person he is and how I would love him forever and a lot of romantic sentences.

Then I went to him and got on one knee while Taehyung looked very dazzled and mostly happy and opened the box to reveal the beautiful ring he had always dreamt of. He stood up, already in tears and happily said yes to my request to marry him. People cheered around us as I took the ring out of the box and slid it on his finger. He looked at it while in a lot of tears and I stood up and hugged him. This was definitely the best moment of my life that far.

We got married a few months later and it was also a big success. Our families were finally supportive of us and we happily got married while being surrounded by our loved ones. We also managed to get in touch with our old friends Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon.

We invited them to our wedding and everyone was able to attend. Turns out Jimin and Hoseok were currently in a relationship and Hoseok later revealed to us secretly about his plans to propose to Jimin. Yoongi and Jungkook were already engaged and getting married in a week from our wedding. And they immediately invited all of us. Namjoon hadn't found his soulmate yet but he hoped he would soon.