Seven

I've missed this story so much, and i'm finally going to complete it before disappearing again LOL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"wow, you have such a nice place," jungkook shut the door to his condo, leading taehyung to the living room. "really? uh thanks," he smiled. jungkook instructed taehyung to make himself comfortable as he was going to get snacks for their so-called 'movie date'

"jungkook," taehyung yelled from the living room, "where's your bathroom?"

"akaosishi."

"what?"

"skasiajsn."

jungkook ultimately stepped back into the living room, mouth full of popcorn. "i said, down the hall, first door to your left," he plopped more popcorn into his mouth. "what movie?" he tapped his chin, avengers seemed great though jungkook didn't know if taehyung was into that stuff, so he threw it behind himself.

"no not this," he threw the finding nemo case. jungkook was so absorbed in finding the perfect movie, he didn't realize that he had thrown the wreck it ralph case at taehyung. "ow, uh jungkook what are you doing?" he rubbed his forehead. jungkook jolted at the sudden voice, all the movie cases falling onto the floor.

"i just wanted to pick the best movie to watch, but i didn't know what you liked," he rubbed the back of his neck, dodging eye contact. "well, what do you want to watch?" jungkook went behind the couch, picking the avengers movie case. "okay, then let's watch the avengers."

jungkook couldn't focus on the movie. only focused on the fact that taehyung was on the other end of the couch, so far away from jungkook who sat on the opposite side, leaving a lot of space in the middle.

meanwhile, taehyung couldn't concentrate either. in the corner of his eye he could see jungkook glancing over at him. had he done something wrong? "jungkook, are you okay?" the said male turned, nodding his head. "yeah why?"

"because you keep staring at me, is something wrong?" jungkook didn't say anything but instead pulled taehyung closer, so that he was now sitting on jungkook's lap. "was that all? you could have just asked me, i wouldn't mind, besides this spot is very comfortable," he then squirmed around. jungkook places his hands firmly on taehyung's hips, making sure he doesn't move.

"why are you-oh!" taehyung felt something hard on his ass. he turned to jungkook, who was looking everywhere else except for at taehyung. "it's okay jungkook," taehyung said, hopping off of jungkook's lap.

"i can fix it for you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━