Twenty Three

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"jooheon!" sana squirms out of jimin a grip, running over to her best friend who had a wide smile on his face. jimin cooed at the scene, watching sana get twirled around. "jinnie!" she then ran over to jin who swept her off her feet, planting kisses all over her face. "how about you guys go play in the backyard."

"hey jin," he gave jin a hug, closing the door behind him. he followed jin into the kitchen, thanking him for the cold beverage. "so what's going on?" jin hopped onto the counter, sipping his pepsi. "nothing much, yoongi didn't look too happy when i told him that my parents wanted to see him and i shouldn't have said yes because i know he doesn't want to see them and i don't want to see them but i don't want to be mean and not show up i mean, they're my parents and jin help," jin raised an eyebrow.

"nothing much huh, i suggest you go for it. you haven't seen your parents since freshman year of high school, i mean that's a long time." jimin nodded, taking a sip of his beverage. "where's namjoon?" jimin broke the silence. "he's making money for me to spend, god i love my sugar daddy," jimin choked on his pepsi, jin laughing.

"come on now don't act like you don't call yoongi your sugar daddy. or do you just call him daddy?" jimin began coughing whilst jin sat there laughing. just then he heard the back door swing open, sana running into the kitchen with mud all over her body.

"daddy look!" she then opened her mouth, jimin gagging at the sight of mud in her mouth. jimin picked her up, running over to the sink and turning it on. "spit!" she spat the mud out, jimin making her gurgle the sink water, "spit!" he repeated. jin went ahead and grabbed the mop, mopping her footprints.

once jimin figured her mouth was clean he placed her on top of paper towels jin placed on the floor. "daddy!" another voice came, jimin and jin both gagged at the little boy. he had some mud on his hands, taking a bite every now and then. jin picked him up, running over to the sink and smacking his back repeatedly. "spit! spit! spit!" he ran the cold water. jimin and sana giggled at the sight.

"now let's get your cleaned up,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━