Twenty Five

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"sana i want you to be a good girl when you meet grandma and grandpa okay?" yoongi glanced at the rearview mirror. the little girl nodded her head, plopping some more M&M's in her mouth.

"i don't know why i'm so nervous," he awkwardly laughed. yoongi grabbed his husband's hand and squeezed it tightly. "you have nothing to worry about, i bet they're great," he pulled into their driveway. yoongi helped sana out of her car seat, holding onto her hand while his other hand was intertwined with jimin's.

jimin rang the doorbell, hearing a faint 'one moment' "dad?" jimin's father had his arms out, jimin quickly stepping into his embrace. "it's been so long," his father said, patting him on the back. "it's nice to meet you mr.park," he gave jimin's father a firm handshake.

"hi grandpa!" jimin's father lifted sana up, walking inside the house. "wow they have such a nice place," yoongi stared around in amazement. he saw the pictures of jimin when he was a little child.

"yoongi come meet my mom!" yoongi places the picture frame back in its original place, walking towards the dining table.

"yoongi! it's so nice to meet you again!" again? he thought, but brushed it off, giving mrs.park a nice hug. "it's nice to meet you," he mumbled.

"how about you sit down while i bring the food out?" but yoongi insisted that he helped her bring the food out, smiling at the praise she told him. "sana sit down," he heard jimin plead as he brought out the turkey. "sana if you sit i'll let you get whatever dress you want," yoongi whispered into her ear.

sana grinned at the offer, placing her butt on the seat. yoongi sat opposite of jimin's mother, jimin on his left and sana on his right.

"you're really handsome yoongi," he blushed at the sudden comment from jimin's mother. "hey are you trying to steal my husband away from me?" jimin chuckled.

"daddy, i think i'm going to stay with grandpa and grandma, they make better food than you do," yoongi and jimin both pretended they weren't hurt by the comment, laughing it off. but deep down they were hurt, was their cooking that bad?

"now sana, your dads don't look too happy," she then whispered the last sentence in her ear. "sorry daddy," they both smiled at her.

"oh, mrs.park, that's a nice ring you have," yoongi pointed to the golden ring that had a large ruby gem in the middle. "must have cost a lot," he added.

"thank you yoongi, it was a lot and this is my second one. i dropped my first ring somewhere and couldn't find it anymore, so i wasn't happy when i had to buy another copy of it."

"so yoongi, will we ever get to meet your parents?" mr.park asked. jimin noticed yoongi tense, reaching for yoongi's hand. with an awkward smile, he replied, "i'm sorry but my parents are dead," he swore he could see a smile on mrs.park's face.

or maybe he just needed to visit the eye doctor.

"i apologize, may i ask how they died?" he was getting more and more upset at the mention of his parents. "could we change- they were murdered," yoongi finally looked up. "they were murdered along with my aunt and uncle." he took a bite of his steak, looking everywhere else besides jimin's parents.

"i'm sorry yoongi," jimin's father spoke. he was looking for an apology from jimin's mother, disappointed when she didn't say anything. "have you ever thought about finding who murdered them? make sure they don't get away from it?" mr.park then winced.

"why'd you kick me?" he looked over at mrs.park who had a small smile on her face. "how about we talk about something else, we don't want yoongi upset." yoongi had never thought about finding who killed his parents.

and yoongi was going to find out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━