Two

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yoongi pulled up to the elementary school, in his BMW, not ignoring the way the parents gazed at the expensive vehicle. even the way he got out of the car amazed the parents, dressed in a black turtle neck with two gold chains that hung gracefully around his neck. his sleeves, that were rolled up revealing his veins, along with some black jeans and gucci slides, because no one really looks at the feet.

working as a music producer and lyrical artists for famous people really paid off.

"daddy!" he heard the familiar shout of his daughter. some of the mothers frowned, what did they expect? he thought. he observed as his daughter ran up to him, pigtails(beautifully done by his husband) flopping around. yoongi swept her off her feet, placing her on his hip. "how was school today princess?" he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, walking back to the car. he listened as his daughter explained her day, strapping her into the car seat. "and then jooheon started making fun of your chains daddy."

"really? what'd he say?" he pulled out of the parking lot. "he said your chains were fake and you brought them from Qbay."

"Qbay? you mean Ebay?"

"i thought it was Hbay?" yoongi chuckled. sana looked so confused and yoongi thought it was the cutest thing. "you tell jooheon these chains cost a lot." sana was quiet for a few seconds before asking, "how much?" yoongi thought for a while, she's only in kindergarten, i don't think they've taught her the hundred thousand digits yet. so he responded, "more than all his toys combined." she gasped, clutching her hands over her mouth.

"i thought it was just three dollars."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━