Twenty One

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"welcome home little one," jimin swung the front door open. yoongi carefully placed the car seat on the coffee table. heading to his and jimin's room to sleep. "so you're not going to help me with your child?" jimin shouted from the living room. "she's your child too!" yoongi shouted back.

"well sana, i guess it's just you and me," jimin carefully took the newborn out of the car seat. "i could understand why your dad is so tired," he then checked the time. the drive took longer than they expected. "let's get you to bed then," jimin made his way towards the room him and yoongi spent a long time decorating just for their daughter.

"i hope you like it," he gently placed her inside the crib. a few seconds later she began crying, wanting to be in jimin's hold. "jeez," he picked her back up and that's when she stopped crying. jimin sat down on the white rocking chair, placing her on his chest. "i'm so happy that you got to come home with us. just know we both love you so much." jimin kisses her forehead.

"what's going on here?" yoongi leaned against the doorframe, he wished he had his phone to take a picture of his two beautiful babies. "she won't sleep unless i'm holding her," he patted her back. "i don't mind holding her for a while," jimin stood up, yoongi taking his place. jimin gently placed her on his chest. "she doesn't seem to be asleep yet," sana looked up at yoongi, smiling.

"my god, jimin she's smiling at me!" yoongi beamed. "she likes you a lot," jimin made a peace sign at yoongi, going to the bedroom. "how could he just leave us like that. then again i did the same thing." he patted her chest as he told her about his day at the studio. soon enough yoongi had fallen asleep with sana on his chest, also sleeping.

"they're the cutest!" jimin whispered, taking a picture.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━