Fifteen

i'm sorry for the irregular updates, i am now trying my best to finish this story for everyone!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yoongi was the first to wake up, which shocked jimin so much that, jimin spent the first hour, distanced from him because he thought there was a clone and that wasn't really yoongi. it was only when yoongi walked past jimin and smacked his ass that he realized, yes that was his boyfriend.

"i don't want to skip first period, you don't seem too comfortable in first period. but after first period i'll go back to the dorms and sleep," yoongi held onto jimin's hand as they made their way out the door. "woah, yoongi. you're awake at this time?" yoongi playfully punched hoseok's shoulder though it pained hoseok.

"well this is probably the only time i'm going to do this," he then felt jimin squeeze his hand. he looked over at jimin who mouthed 'everyday please?' "well i may be doing this more often," there was a small smile present on jimin's face. the six of them walked through the halls, arriving at their first class.

"i can't believe he really pissed on him," yoongi shook his head in disbelief, jimin was on the verge of tears, clutching his stomach as he was hunched over. "you should have seen hoseok's face," jimin said. the six of them walked into their first-period class, still laughing. "mr.park, what seems to be so funny?" jimin tensed at the voice. yoongi held jimin's hand tighter, noticing mr.kim looking down at their intertwined hand.

"noth-none of your business," yoongi interrupted pulling jimin with him. yoongi and jimin sat beside each other, namjoon sitting on yoongi's right and jimin sitting on his left. "mr.park please come down here," mr.kim lifted a stack of papers which seemed to be jimin's recent tests.

"if you're not comfortable i'll go down there and tell you what he says," yoongi whispers into his ear. jimin shook his head, standing up. he gave yoongi a small smile, making his way down the stairs and to where the mr.kim sat. yoongi made sure to watch mr.kim's every move, it was only when mr.kim placed a hand on jimin's lower back that yoongi wanted to go down there, but namjoon place a hand on yoongi's thigh, shaking his head.

yoongi sighed...loudly, catching the attention of everyone including mr.kim. "is there a problem mr.min?" yoongi wanted to punch that smirk right off his face. "yes there is, i can't seem to finish this problem-" yoongi said standing up and making his way towards the two, "so i was wondering if you would help me," he flicked mr.kim's hand off jimin, replacing it with his own hand.

yoongi could notice the look mr.kim gave him, giggling...of course in his head. "yoongi this is so easy, i didn't even try when i made the questions, this is eighth-grade math" mr.kim gave him his paper back. "well i don't remember eight grade math," yoongi mocked. jimin began giggling but stopped when mr.kim glanced at him.

"jimin meet me after class," he dismissed him. "what about me? i need help with my eighth-grade math," mr.kim shooed him away. "it's okay yoongi," jimin placed a hand on his thigh.

"no it's not, if he tries anything i won't hesitate to kill him."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━