Eight

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"oh my god, what the fuck happened to my princess!" jimin practically catapulted off the couch, lifting sana's arm up, that was wrapped in bandages. "language daddy," she said, licking her strawberry ice cream. "yeah, language daddy," yoongi mocked, helping her with her jacket. "besides she's fine, we made sure to go to the hospital because i know you would force me to go there anyway."

"what happened?" at this point jimin was squeezing sana to the point where yoongi thought she wasn't able to breathe. "jooheon bit her. namjoon was there too, i'm pretty sure jooheon isn't going to have it easy." he shook his head. "yeah jooheon is going to get that ass whooping!" both yoongi and jimin's eyes widened. jimin set sana down, now marching up to yoongi who began backing up.

"did you teach her that?" he pointed a finger at yoongi. "daddy run!" yoongi didn't have to be told, he ran like his life depended on it. "get back here!" jimin ran after him. "daddy's so silly," she sat down on the couch, reaching over for the remote. yoongi ran past the tv, jimin following closely behind. sana turned the tv on, confused at what was showing.

"jimin, what were you watching!" yoongi snatched the remote from sana's grip, quickly shutting the tv off. "daddy, what were the two men doing? i think one of them was hurt." she frowned. yoongi stared at jimin, who flushed red. "must have forgotten to turn that off," jimin mumbled. yoongi came from behind, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist. "if you wanted, you could have just called me, instead of watching it on tv. besides, i bet i'm much better than porn," he whispered into his ear, jimin turning a brighter shade of red.

"daddy i think there's something wrong with daddy, he's as red as my shoes," she pointed to her red flats. "daddy's fine, he's just flustered. i seem to have affected him with my words. sana how would you like to go over uncle jeons?" sana hopped excitedly, running into her room.

yoongi was nibbling on jimin's ear, listening to jimin's breathless pants. "wait for me yeah?" he placed a kiss to jimin's neck, walking over to sana's room.

"jesus yoongi."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━