Twenty Four

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"alright i don't want to lose you because then jimin would get mad and we don't want your father getting mad do we?" sana shook her head, her grip on yoongi's hand tightening. "if you see a dress you like, just tell me," they entered a store.

sana's eyes widened at the amount of clothes there were. she wanted to take all of them home, but yoongi specifically told her, one dress and one dress only. "how about this one?" he pulled out a black dress, it reached the wooden floor and sana scrunched her nose up, "it looks like i'm going to a funeral daddy," she giggled.

yoongi continues to stare at he dress, not seeing the problem with it. with a sigh, he placed the dress back down. he turned around but didn't see sana anywhere. "sana?" he began walking around the store. maybe she was hiding from him.

"sana wherever you are, you can come out," he scratched his head. he began asking people if they've seen her, each responding with a no. "come on sana daddy's missing his nap time," he said, annoyed. he began to panic when he couldn't find her anywhere.

he walked out of the store, glancing around, trying to find pigtails in the crowd of people walking around. "sana!?" he cupped his hands around his mouth, shouting her name. "sana!" he then shouted again. he ran around the mall, asking different people if he's seen her.

with no use, yoongi walked back to the store they had first walked in, panicking. "maybe i should call jimin," he was on the verge of tears. he was about to call jimin and then heard a familiar squeal coming from the fitting rooms. yoongi slowly crept to the fitting room area.

he bent down and saw the familiar pink shoes that belonged to his daughter. "min sana! i am not happy with you!" he opened the curtains, revealing his daughter with a yellow dress stuck over her head, having trouble seeing. she has no pants on and was trying to get he dress over her head.

"jesus sana," he helped her with her dress. she turned to the mirror, gasping at how beautiful the dress was. "daddy can i get it!" yoongi nodded, helping her or of the dress. "just don't tell your dad i lost you okay? i would be fucked all the way up."

"another quarter!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━