Fourteen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"so does anyone know why jimin's so sad?" yoongi asked, lifting his legs on taehyung's coffee table. taehyung pushed yoongi's legs off, replacing them with a cup of hot chocolate. "i dunno. he doesn't seem sad to me." namjoon said, shrugging.

"you guys haven't been checking if jimin's alright?" yoongi scanned the room, the look on the four of their faces answered the question. "why are you asking all of a sudden?" hoseok took a sip of his hot chocolate, almost dropping it because it was too hot.

"i think it's because of mr.kim," jin suddenly spoke. eyes all turned to him, making him more nervous than he already was. "i remember jimin telling us that he was very uncomfortable with mr.kim. i've noticed that mr.kim makes jimin stay after class a lot, though i don't know what happens in there."

"who is mr.kim?"

"maybe if you would not skip first period everyday you would know. mr.kim is our math teacher. and i've noticed he does keep jimin a lot after class, i wonder what they do in there." taehyung shuddered. yoongi sat back in his seat, his thoughts running wild. "has he been doing stuff to my jiminnie?" yoongi said, loud enough for the rest of them to hear.

"i hope not, now i feel bad for now worrying about jimin, especially since he's my best friend." taehyung whispered. the room went silent, each of them now worrying about their friend. "i'll try not to skip first period tomorrow, see who this mr.kim is." he then stood up, heading for the door. he waved to his friends before shutting the door, walking across the room to his own room.

jimin didn't seem to have moved since yoongi left, cuddling a pillow as he slept. yoongi chuckled, placing a kiss on jimin's forehead. jimin's eyes fluttered open, his eyes landing on yoongi. "hey baby, how's you sleep?" jimin sat up, stretching, "i slept okay." yoongi sat on the bed, pulling jimin into his embrace.

"could you tell me who mr.kim is?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━