Twenty Eight

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"are you sure you've seen the ring here?" yoongi and jungkook wandered into the supermarket, scanning through the aisles.

"yes, i have, it's that person who works behind the cash register," he whispered, peeking behind the bag of rice to look at the worker.

yoongi didn't seem to understand but, if it was going to get closer to finding the person who killed their parents, he might as well try.

"so what's the plan?" yoongi turned to jungkook. jungkook held up bags of chips, "we're going to wait in that line and then we'll ask if we could talk to them privately, if not i'm sure we might have to force them."

"alright."

so that's exactly what yoongi and jungkook did. with a bag of flaming hot cheetos and a pack of M&M's, they waited patiently in line.

"will that be all?" he asked, bored out of his mind. yoongi and jungkook looked at each other, then back at the worker. "that's a nice ring you got, where'd you get it?" jungkook suddenly asks.

"i got it from my husband, now is that all?" they nodded. he scanned all their bags of chips and candy before placing them in a plastic bag. "have a good day," he mumbled.

"so that wasn't the person," jungkook said, disappointed. they walked down the street. "it's okay, i have another person in mind, but i dont think it's the right person though."

"who is it? they might be the person!" jungkook hopped around excitedly.

"it's jimin's mom."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

these upcoming chapters will have lots and lots and lots of blood, killing, and information that might snatch your wig

these upcoming chapters will have lots and lots and lots of blood, killing, and information that might snatch your wig. so hold onto your wigs guys.