Twenty Two

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"did you have a good time at uncle jeons?" he asked the overly excited toddler. yoongi should have known that she was given candy. i mean she was practically bouncing in her car seat. "your father won't be happy," he mumbled, wincing once hearing her scream.

and he was right.

"alright why is she running around the dining table like a maniac," jimin asked once yoongi closes the front door. yoongi dropped her backpack on the couch, flinging himself on the couch right after. "isn't she always a maniac?" he felt a flip flop hit his face. jimin stood in front of him, pulling his robe to cover his shoulders, a mad expression on that beautiful face of his.

and yoongi was sort of turned on.

"why are you smiling at me like that, answer me!" jimin went to throw the other flip flop. "jesus jimin, i'm pretty sure taehyung and jungkook gave her some sort of treat to make her act like this," he closed his eyes shut, trying to block out the sounds of his screaming daughter.

"well whatever they gave her is making her rip out her own hair," yoongi lifted his head, indeed his daughter was sitting on top of the glass dining table, pulling a fistful of her hair. "oh jesus, i'm never letting jungkook or taehyung have her," he mumbled. he closed his eyes slowly drifting to sleep. that was until he heard another scream that made him sit up.

"just drink your milk goddamnit," jimin begged. sana took the cup of warm milk reminding jimin to put a quarter in the 'daddy's are saying bad word so i get money' jar. yoongi opened his arms wide, sana scrambling onto the couch and onto yoongi's lap.

jimin sat beside yoongi, running his fingers through his husband's hair a smile on his face. "my parents want to see you," yoongi began coughing, scaring sana out of her sleep. "whew i'm sorry princess, what was that jimin?" jimin rolled his eyes at his reaction.

"while i was planning sana's and jooheon's play date for tomorrow, i got a call from my mom and dad, saying they wanted to see you. i know it's sudden and i was going to refuse but they seemed to really want to meet you so i didn't refuse."

"and when are we seeing them?"

"this saturday , after you pick sana from school on friday i want you guys to go to the mall and find a nice outfit."

"whatever you say, prince."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━