Six

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yoongi was quietly waiting for his daughter to finish her day at school. he was scrolling through instagram, making sure to like and comment on his husbands modeling photos he had posted. "damn, my baby's hot," he stared closely at the picture of jimin, his hands hooded over the strings of his sweatpants.

he had twenty minutes until school was over, that was enough time.

he was about to get down to business till there was a knock on the window, fortunately, the windows were very tinted. switching his phone off, he rolled down the window, unveiling a very bored looking, kim namjoon. "fancy seeing you here," namjoon stuck his hand through the window, wanting yoongi to shake it.

yoongi finally shook his hand, a tiny smile on his face. he got out of his car and leaned against it. "so how's life treating you?" namjoon abruptly questioned, pushing his shades up. "everything's fine namjoon, i saw you last week, you're acting as if it's been years," he snickered. "yeah, i heard jungkook returned, how has he been?" yoongi shrugged, "he's fine, him and taehyung are getting along quite well," namjoon nodded.

"you don't have urges do you?" yoongi tensed. "i haven't had the urge to eat human flesh since...you know the incident, god i'm surprised jimin still stuck with me after that, i love him so much." the two leaned on yoongi's car seeing the kids run out of the building. yoongi grinned when he saw two buns in the crowd of children, but his smile quickly dropped when he saw the tears running down her face and began to panic.

"baby, baby what's wrong?" he ran up to sana, squatting down. "j-jooheon bit me!" she then lifted her arm, exposing a bite mark with blood trickling down her arm. "wow uh...that's a lot of blood. warm, red, blood." he licked his lips. "no! no! no!" he shook his head. he picked sana up, her arms wrapped around his neck. "please explain why your son bit my daughters arm?" namjoon raised an eyebrow, shooting his son a glare. jooheon proceeded to walk up to yoongi and stomped on his foot. "ow you little bitc-"

"my apologies, we should get going now." he whispered something along the lines of 'wait until your father hears about this'

"he's gonna get that ass whooping," sana mumbled.

"he sure is."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━