Twenty

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"is it a nice place?" yoongi unlocked the front door, revealing a very empty condo. both boys walked into the big condo, staring in amazement. "it's amazing!" jimin squealed, running to where the kitchen was.

"be careful baby!" yoongi wandered around the condo, looking inside all the rooms. "yoongi, the kitchen is soooo big! imagine how much food i can fit inside the fridge!" jimin pulled yoongi into the kitchen. "imagine all the positions we could do on the counter," jimin slapped yoongi's chest, giggling afterward.

"i'm glad you like it," yoongi and jimin heard the doorbell ring. yoongi walked out of the kitchen, opening the door. "you can set those right there," jimin quietly stepped out of the kitchen. "is this our furniture! you already have our furniture!" jimin jumped around in excitement.

"just the small stuff that i can assemble myself, the big stuff like the couches and beds are coming tomorrow," yoongi thanked the delivery man. "can't wait to have little ones running around," yoongi agreed. yoongi picked up the box with the inflated bed, wiggling his eyebrows. "we're gonna have to sleep on that!?"

"you'd want to sleep on the floor?" jimin snatched the box from yoongi's grip, opening the box and taking the inflatable out.

"help me blow it up."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━