Ten

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i'm so proud of you!" jimin rushed into the older's embrace, squealing when he felt himself getting lifted off the ground. "i'm proud of you too," yoongi responded, placing a soft kiss onto the younger's forehead.

"it's time to get turnt!" they overheard another voice yell. taehyung ran up to the duo, joining in on the hug. he hopped around in excitement. "guy's! we're gonna be college students!" namjoon and jin stood on the far left, shaking their heads. "he thinks college is easy, but he might drop out on the first day." namjoon nodded in agreement.

"okay, so party at my place because why not?" taehyung then ran over to his mother and father. "did your parents come?" jimin frowned, shaking his head. "they didn't want to come, i still don't understand why they don't like you. they've never met you before. i told them so much about you but yet they act as if you're such a bad person." yoongi didn't say anything but instead held jimin closer.

"what about your parents?" jimin's muffled voice asked, now realizing that yoongi was holding him too close to his chest and he was having quite a hard time breathing. "i don't have parents," he softly addressed, "they died a long time ago." jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's waist. "i'm sorry."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"jungkook!" taehyung cried, taking another chug of his alcohol. all the other boys knew he was drunk and was quite surprised because the party had just started. "so who's gonna take care of him?" everyone then pointed to hoseok. with a string of curse words, hoseok called taehyung over, placing the boy in his lap, so he wouldn't go anywhere or cause any trouble.

"jungkook," taehyung placed his hand on hoseok's cheek. "jungkook, it's really you." he went in for a kiss but hoseok was quick to move his head. "no taehyung, i'm not jungkook!" he lightly shoved the male back. taehyung pouted, folding his arms and facing jimin. he began squeezing jimin's cheeks, saying how he looked so cute. "hoseok," the said male turned to taehyung. "i have to pee, but i don't think i can make it to the bathroom."

"taehyung are fucking peeing on me!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━