Seventeen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yoongi hasn't returned since then. it was now two weeks since he's been gone. news of mr.kim got to the whole campus, people wondering who could do such a thing. but only jimin, along with the others knew about what happened. namjoon seemed the most disappointed. namjoon was with yoongi as he was going through his cannibal days. even helping his cousin, jungkook.

jimin searched everywhere for him. sure he was traumatized, but that was his significant other, of course, he was going to go look for him. with no help, jimin couldn't find him. jimin eventually found himself in front of taehyung and hoseok's shared dorm, exhausted and scared. jimin told them everything, taehyung held him close and felt very bad, even though he went through something like that, jimin didn't deserve to go through it either.

hoseok called namjoon and jin over, telling them the bad news. "this is like taehyung and jungkook all over again." they nodded in agreement. hoseok and taehyung didn't mind jimin sleeping over their dorm, telling him he could stay for as long as he wanted. "thanks guys," jimin forced a small smile. he missed yoongi so much that he was willing to do whatever it took to have him back.

"i'll go looking for him, i'll probably find him somewhere," namjoon mumbled, slipping his jacket on. he gave jin a kiss, before slipping out the door. "it's okay jimin, we'll find him. then i'll beat the shit out of him." taehyung whispered into his ear.

"just find him quick."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━