Eighteen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"no one will find me here," yoongi relaxed on the steps of his old home. he didn't want to go inside, not wanting to see his dead parents laying on the floor. "i probably should have buried them somewhere, instead of leaving them there," he whispered, picking up a small pebble and throwing it.

"ow," yoongi jolted. "w-who's there?" yoongi was getting ready to run until he saw the familiar face. he groaned, plopping himself back down on the steps. namjoon sat right beside him, taking a glance at his blood-stained shirt. "well you did something," namjoon suddenly spoke. yoongi scoffed, "why are you here? aren't you scared of me?"

"you? why would i be scared of you?" yoongi chuckled, namjoon laughing along with him. "you know, jimin misses you, he just wants you to come back home." yoongi frowned at the mentioned name. "you should have seen how terrified he was namjoon, he wouldn't even let me touch him."

"i think you should just go see him yoongi," namjoon stood up, dusting his pants. yoongi stood up along with him. he was going to explain everything to jimin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i should beat you!" taehyung shouted once yoongi stepped into the room. "but first change out of your clothes, because we need to burn them." taehyung stuck his hand out. yoongi pulled his shirt over his head handing it over to taehyung. "maybe you should go and change and come back?" yoongi nodded, he looked around for jimin and figured he was probably sleeping.

when he changed out of his bloody clothes and came back he was surprised to see jimin sitting down on the couch. "yoongi!" jimin ran up to the male, hopping onto him. yoongi held jimin up, spinning him around, then placing him back down. "you crazy bastard how could you!" jimin punched yoongi repeatedly, even throwing some kicks in. yoongi didn't do anything.

"i missed you so much," he kissed his cheek.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━