Twelve

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Min! Yoongi! wake! up!" in between each word, jimin would hit yoongi with the pillow. finally jimin got yoongi to wake up, though yoongi was very annoyed and ended up tackling jimin. "stop it!" jimin giggled, kicking yoongi's side. "we're going to be late!" finally jimin managed to kick yoongi off of the bed, hurrying to his room before yoongi could catch him.

when jimin was done putting his clothes on, he went back to yoongi's room to see if the male was done getting ready. but all he saw was yoongi under the blankets, snoring. "well, i tried." he shrugged, picking up his backpack. once stepping out the door he was greeted by taehyung, hoseok, namjoon, and jin. "where's yoongi?" taehyung asked, throwing an arm over jimin's shoulder.

"i tried waking him up, he managed to stay awake for five minutes before going back to sleep. so i didn't bother to wake him up again," they all nodded.

none of the classes were exactly hard for jimin, except for math of course. that was the only class that jimin struggled in, not because he didn't know what they were learning or anything. it was because of the teacher, mr.Kim. mr.Kim Jongin to be exact. jimin was always creeped out by him. the way mr.kim only looked at him, would ask him to stay after class, and not to mention the way he would touch jimin.

jimin never told anyone though, nobody would listen to him. it's like mr.kim had everyone in a trance. it was probably because of his good looks. jimin even had the courage to bring it up one day, only to have no one listening and taehyung replying 'oh come on jimin, he's such a great teacher, not to mention how hot he is.' so jimin kept it to himself.

"glad of you guys to join us," mr.kim grinned, waving at the five of them. all of them waved back, except for jimin who quickly scurried off to his seat. he just wanted the class to be over with. he kept his head down most of the time, not wanting to make eye contact with mr.kim. "jimin, are you sleeping in my class?" jimin's head shot up, before he could say anything mr.kim spoke "see me after class." there was a bunch of gasps and whispers. "if you weren't dating yoongi i would have congratulated you," taehyung whispered.

"oh no."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━