arcade

(lmao I promise this chapter will actually be exciting)

Freddie

I opened my eyes revealing the bright sun shining through my dirty window. I squeezed my eyes shut at the sudden change of lighting, forcing myself to get back to sleep. But I just couldn't. Not with that beautiful young boy laying next to me. His hands sitting gently on my chest while his head rests on my shoulder peacefully. I smile at his beauty, I was so glad to have him in my life.

Speaking of Roger, I would like to ask him to be my boyfriend finally. I know what I want and I hope he wants the same. I want to look after him, make him breakfast, take him out for dinner, heck I'll even come with him to an arcade. I don't care. I just want to make him happy. 

His lips were always plump in the morning. A soft pale pink shade too. I felt his hands tighten into little fists as he started to awaken. 

"Morning, gorgeous." I kissed his lips making him form a very satisfied smile. 

"First day of holidays..." He mumbled, opening his bright blue eyes and looking up at me. "I'm gonna go out later."

"Where?" I frowned.

"Arcade." He yawned.

"I'll come." He looked at me in disbelief.

"You really want to go to the arcade?"

"I want to go anywhere with you." Roger started to roll out of bed but forgetting to place his feet on the ground.

"AH FUCK ME!" He screamed. I laughed clapping my hands

"Roger, darling, are you alright!?" I jumped up only to see him on the floor in a very uncomfortable position. "Jesus you're a goof." I helped him up, checking if he was hurt or anything. "Can I ask you something?" I gulped.

He turned around, his long locks following his head movements. His bright blue eyes sparkled in the sun before he spoke. "Yessssss." 

"Do you want to make this official? Us?

"YES YOU IDIOT!" He ran into my arms, knocking me down onto the bed, smothering me with kisses. I chuckled loudly and cuddled him. 

"How about some breakfast, darling?"

-

It was now seven-pm and Roger was resting his head against my chest, making peaceful cute little snores. I watched the television not having much clue what was going on in the show. It was honestly just ladies bickering about each other- I had no idea why I was watching this. I didn't even pay much attention to it because my mind was on Roger. 

I just made things official with him, this is officially illegal. Not only am I dating a minor, I'm dating a student I teach. Sometimes I think about me sleeping with him and feel pure disgust with myself. Was I a creepy 30 year old man with a young gullible boy? Was that all this was?

It was a hard subject to judge when everyone will disagree with our relationship. I knew that wasn't the truth but I couldn't help but let my thoughts linger. I didn't want to appear like a creepy man perving on teenagers. I liked Roger so much and he was so much more to me than that. I believe age is just a number- when I look at Roger I don't see him as a young innocent gullible kid. I see him as a young man that will grow independent and have opportunity. I find him attractive not sexy- well yeah sexy but you get the point.

As my eyes intensely stare at the television, I hear quiet mumbles from Roger.

"Mmm you're so beautiful, daddy." My eyes widen while his remain closed. Roger started to shuffle around and he soon adjusted himself with his head on my lap, directly on my crotch. His hair was messy as ever, it looked like he hadn't brushed it in days. His hips slowly started to buck in the air but it looked like he was just making himself comfortable- but I knew it wasn't that.

My eyes looked at his bottom half, showing a semi-hard boner. I smile to myself before chuckling. I forgot how horny teenagers were. I carefully reached my hand down to his bulge, laying it directly on top. A sleepy smile spread across his lips while he bucked a little harder into my hand. I slowly stroked him through his pants until I felt a small wet patch. He calmed down and cuddled into me- he just had a wet dream. I had to cover my mouth from laughing.

"Hi, beautiful." I spoke as he started to stir awake.

"Hey babe." He rubbed his eyes.

"How was your little nap?"

"Good...I'm a bit horny." He giggled and I eyed his pants. "Shit! Fuck! That's embarrassing, oh my god." He jumped off the couch to change his pants into some clean ones.

"I am so sorry you had to see that." He sighed, sitting down. I don't know why he was so embarrassed about a wet dream.

"Its okay, Rog. I palmed you while you were dreaming." I laughed and he stared in shock.

"So you heard my dream?" I nodded with a grin on my face.

"Who is this daddy, you speak of. I hear he is very beautiful." A hot blush spreads across his cheeks as he looks away. "Aww was it me!?" He cracked into an embarrassed smile. "So you do have a daddy kink." I mumbled into his hair. I felt him nod, quietly.

"Freddie, can I ask you something?" He turns around to face me. I hesitantly nod. "You- When I met you- I felt something, for the first time. I have never liked someone this much before and you mean- lots to me. You are so- so beautiful and the time we have spent together always makes me happy- like really happy." He giggled, "I want to get to know you even better and where we are at the moment...isn't making it easy. This-" He gestures around the room, "Will never make it easy Freddie- ever. I have been thinking about this so much and I am certain that I am positive- and I know its a lot for you and your job but what I'm trying to say is-" He grabs hold of my hands, nervously, "Do you want to run away together?"

My eyes sting and I pull my hands away. "What?" He sniffled, looking down at the ground. "Like pick up and leave? Where will we go, Roger? If anyone found out they would consider it kidnapping!"

"I don't know where we would go! But far away! Get fake ID's, change our names. We could go to Amsterdam! We could live there, no worries or anything! It would just be the two of us, we could make friends and meet cool people."

"Why would we do this when...I don't even know if you love me. What if we split up and-"

"Freddie-" He interrupted, 

"I do love you."