Chapter Forty-Seven

Hey there, my fellow readers and fans. This is Ash J., creator of this series and reporting to you live from my fictional town called Forlot. Well, actually...not live, but you get what I mean.

The reason that I am coming to you now is because there is something that never happens in this specific book that I need to clarify with you. What would that be, you ask? Oh, you like my book series? Love them? Why, thank you. I work my hardest on each and every one of these books.

Back to what I need to talk to you about.

You may - or may not - had realized that four characters from this book were never described. Those would be Josh, Ethan, Debra, and Debbie. Go ahead. I dare you to go back and check. Do it. I will stay here and wait for you. Back already? Good. Did you see any descriptions of Ari's friends? Nope. I did not think so.

You are probably asking me why I am bringing this up and not going back and adding some descriptions. So wait. You think that I did that on accident? That I accidentally forgot to describe what they look like?

What if I told you that was the plan all along? Yep. You heard it here, folks. I did not describe them on purpose. Why? Well, I cannot give that away just yet. It is part of the storyline, and you certainly do not need me to spoil you, do you?

Curious now? You should be! And if you are truly a fan and not toxic, you will continue to read this book series, be kind towards one another, and possibly write fanfictions.

Love you all! And fictional characters rock!