ONE SHOT 06 - V.I.P - || I.M - MONSTA X

"I still can't believe you got me a V.I.P ticket! At first I didn't realize it but now I am actually holding a CD signed by them in my hands..." I mumble, still not sure if this is a dream or actually reality. "You better start realizing this is not a dream Kyung Mi, before you embarrass yourself at the hi touch after the show." my best friend lays her hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes with a strict look on her face.
"I am really thankfull that you did this for me Eun-hye." I tell her, a modest smile on my lips. "You don't have to be thankfull! I am the one who should thank you, It's all because of your help that I didn't have to repeat this school year. My parents are also very thankfull to you." Eun-hye smiles her brightest smile, her long brown hair dancing in the soft wind that's blowing outside.
"I know money is not a big problem for your family, but this is too much. How am I ever going to be able to repay you?"
"Repaying? Don't even think about it! You helped me with my studies this whole schoolyear, for free. Just see this concert ticket as your pay, okay?" Eun-hye turns around, scanning her surroundings. "I heard they start selling merch before the concert starts, should I buy you a T-shirt? I know you would really like that! What about a lightstick, should I also buy you a lightstick?"
"Eun-hye, you can't buy me everything, I already got this album so I am really happy right now." I show her the album that I have been holding in my hands as if it is the most precious thing to me. And to be honest, at this very moment it is.
"You didn't even open it yet, open it and take a look at their signatures and photos!" Eun-hye grabs my album and opens it, trying to find the page where their signatures are. "I still remember that day when you came to me and showed me their debute video, you were in love with them from the first time you saw them and this is actually going to be the first time you see them upclose! I am so happy for you!" Eun-hye exclaims, she almost looks more exited than I look. Don't get me wrong, I am really really excited  but this is my first ever concert and it also contains a hi touch at the end. I am just really nervous, nervous to the point that it almost makes me nauseous. "If you had to choose between all of them, who would you want to marry?" Eun-hye looks up from the album, her eyebrows raised. "What?"
"Kyung Mi, I mean your bias, who is you bias?" Eun-hye asks before focusing on the album again. "The photos are so so pretty." she mumbles to herself. I think for a second.
"I don't think I have a bias..." I admit, no matter how hard I think of it, I can't seem to find one. They are all so cute, talented and good looking.
"No one?!" Eun-hye aks, not sure if she heard me right. I shake my head, I just like all of them.
"Well, if you can't choose then choose Wonho! He is not only cute but he also has the body of a god. I saw a picture of him without a shirt, those muscles... Damn." Eun-hye seems to be fading away in her own fantasy, I grin. Wonho is actually the only member she knows by name, she can tell the others apart, eventhough she sometimes mixes up Kihyun and I.M, but she doesn't know their names so she alsways gives them nicknames. If I am honest I totally do not understand why she mixes up Kihyun and I.M cause they don't really look a like, but yeah what can I say, my friend is very weird.
"But wait, Kyung Mi, there are seven members right?" Eun-hye asks out of a sudden, her daydream shorter than I expected. "Yes, we have Shownu, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Hyungwon, Wonho and I.M. Seven members in total." I answer. "Okay, so there are seven members, but there are only six signatures in your album. I have searched through the whole thing but one is missing." Eun-hye shows me the page where the signatures are written down and she is right, there are only six of them.
"You are right, the one of I.M is missing." I mumble.
Eun-hye turns around and wants to walk away without telling me anything. "Hey, where are you going?" I ask her. "I am going to get you that seventh signature!" she exclaims. "Wait! Don't! It's okay, I don't mind. I am already happy that I get to see them peform tonight." I follow Eun-hye, trying to stop her from making a big scene. "Kyung Mi, you just said it yourself, you like all of them. You deserve all seven signatures and I am going to make sure you are going to get them all." Eun-hye turns again and walks over to one of the security guards. "Sir, I am sorry to bother you but my friend here got this signed album, which is part of the V.I.P package, but we just opend the album and found out that one signature is missing."
A deep sigh leaves my mouth, she never listens to me...
"One is missing?" the man asks, he raises an eyebrow. "Yes, as you can see..." Eun-hye shows him the page with the signatures. "There are only six, but I am pretty sure Monsta X contains seven members."
The man grabs the album and takes a look at it, after a short moment he nods. "I will take it inside and look what I can do for you. You girls can wait here, I will be right back." he says before turning around and entering the building.
"Eun-hye, I told you you didn't have to!" I look her in the eyes. "A come on Kyung Mi, I didn't buy you a V.I.P ticket to just get six signatures. You are going to get all seven of them. No further discussion."

A couple of minutes later the security guard comes back, but he isn't carrying my album with him. "Which one of you two is the owner of the album?" he asks, looking at both Eun-hye and me. "That's me." I answer, slightly raising my hand. "You can come with me." he says. "M-me?" I mumble, pointing at myself. "Be quick and follow him!" Eun-hye gives me a little push. I send her a panicked look before I follow the man inside.
"You can wait here, someone will come for you." he says, I nod and he disappears again. I look around. "Why am I standing in the hallway of the concert building?" I mumble to myself, not quite understanding what exactly is going on.
"I think this one belongs to you?" I hear a voice behind me. I slowly turn around, my eyes grow wide when I see the boy who the voice belongs to.  "I-I.M?" I ask, my voice soft and shaky. He walks over to me, the most cutest smile on his lips. "I am really really sorry that I didn't sign your CD so that's why I decided to apologize to you in person." he says, his voice deep and husky like I always thought it would sound like.
"You didn't have to, I am just so glad I finally got to see you peform. Honestly, my friend got me this ticket but I would have been fine with just a normal ticket. I kind of still think I am dreaming." I rattle. "Well I can tell you you are definitely not dreaming." I.M looks me in the eyes, still that charming smile on his face.
"You now, I actually was planning to apologize to you and give you back your album. But now I kind of want to not just give you the album back and get something in return for it."
I raise an eyebrow. "Something in return?"
"How about your phone number?" he asks. My eyes grow wide. "M-my phone number?" I ask. What is this situation, is it like some sort of weird kdrama or novel? Where are the camera's, is this a prank?
He nods. "Yes, I do assume you have one."
My cheeks turn red and my head is a mess. "O-ofcourse I have a phonen-number...." I stutter. I.M laughs, the sound of his laughter sounds similar to the sound of angels singing.
"You are really nervous, aren't you? You don't have to be nervous. I know it is our first time meeting but I have this weird feeling that I really want to see you again." he explains, but to be honest it only makes less sense to me.
"I.M where are you? We have to go to the soundcheck!" a slightly familiar voice echoes through the hallway. The dark haired boy infront of me sighs deeply.
"I am sorry, I have to go. Here is your album. It was nice to meet you, eventhough it was a bit too short in my opinion. Maybe we will meet again tonight at the hi touch." he bows lightly for me and then dissappears. I look at the album in my hands, a piece of paper sticks out. I grab it, curious to what it is.
"Was this in here before?" I mumble, but I can't remember I've seen this paper before. I unfold it and carefully scann the text thats written on it.
I am really sorry I forgot to put my signature in your album. Enjoy the show and hope to see you again! Xx I.M
A smile appears on my face while I hold the album close to me. "I will definitely enjoy tonights show..."