ONE SHOT 14 - MISTER CEO - || JUNGMO - CRAVITY { sleepyyounie }

- requested by sleepyyounie

You gave me not much context for the story so I hope it turned out in a way you like! Xxx

"I think that was about it, unless you have any questions left for me of course." Linnie turns around to face the tall boy, a polite smile resting on her face. She can't stop her eyes from scanning his tall, well trained body. His looks are definitely not a joke, he could easily make thousands of hearts melt away with just a little smile.
And as if he could hear Linnie her thoughts he puts one of his charming smiles on his lips and takes a step closer to her. Linnie her eyes grow wide, her heart skipping a beat the moment his deep brown eyes meet hers. Linnie takes a step back, creating some space between her and the tall boy. She is not sure of what his intentions are, but there is one thing she does know for sure and that is that she can't fall for it. You see, it's not just a tall, good looking new co-worker who she had to introduce to the company, no it is the one and only son of her boss.
Linnie is only an intern, she has been working for the company for about two months now and she is really happy to hear that her colleagues are satisfied with the work she has been doing until now. This morning she came to the company, being enthusiastic as always, but then she found out they assigned her the task to introduce the company to Koo Jungmo, answer his questions and guide him. It took her only a few seconds before she realised it was the son of the chairman they were talking about, she's heard some rumors in the last two months while she has been working here. And she has to say, most of them are true. He indeed is super handsome, charming and his eyes are really mesmerizing. But on the other hand, he is also way too confident and his smooth talking will make every girl fall for him. A fact he is pretty much aware of.
As an intern Linnie had no choice but to carry out her task, so she started guiding him around and tried to explain everything she was once told as well. It went pretty well so far, he followed her around and seemed to be listening. Even though Linnie is not completely sure if he actually paid attention to what she has been saying this whole afternoon.

A grin appears on Jungmo his lips as he takes a step closer to the girl again. "How about your number?" he asks, his voice more soothing than she thought it was. "W-wat?" Linnie asks, not sure if she heard right. "Your number." he repeats, holding up his phone. The brunette doesn't know what to say, she did not expect this at all. But she is definitely not planning to start some sort of relationship with the son of her boss, never in a million years would she. No matter how charming and handsome he is, she  won't go there. She won't fall for his adorable eyes and sexy smile.
"So that I can text you when I do have a question." he then says, pulling Linnie out of her wild thoughts. "Oh..." she says, her mouth forming an 'o'.  Jungmo can't help but laugh, which makes Linnie her cheeks turn bright red. How could she be so stupid and think of other things? Ofcourse he only wants her number to ask some questions and not for something else! "H-here is my business card, my phone number is on there. You can text or call me whenever you have a question." the brunette says, handing the tall boy her business card. "Then, I'll be going back to my work. I hope I was of any help today." she slightly bows for Jungmo before she turns around and walks away.
Linnie is about to get into the lift when her phone starts buzzing. She grabs the thing to take a look at the message she got. It's an unknown number.
"Would you like to go out with me someday? - Jungmo." Linnie her eyes grow wide, she turns around and looks at the guy who is standing only a few metres away, brightly smiling at her. "This must be a joke..."

* Three months later *

With her hands full of reports and other stuff she just copied, Linnie walks back to her small office. Normally she would have to share the space with other interns, but since last week she is the only intern left so she has the whole office for herself. "Is it late already?" she mumbles when she notices that all her co-workers already left. She takes a quick look on her watch. "Ah, I got caught up in the printing again. It's already past seven." Linnie enters her office, she puts the pile of papers on her desk. "I should comeback in the early morning to hand them out." she mumbles, grabbing her bag from her chair before turning to the door, but someone is blocking her way.
"Jungmo?" she asks, a little shocked when she sees the tall boy standing in the doorway, his arms crossed while his back is leaning against the door frame.
"Hey Linnie, I figured you'd still be working." he says, a smile on his lips. The black haired boy walks over to Linnie, in a smooth way he cups her cheeks and presses his lips against hers. Linnie quickly pushes him away. "What are you doing? What if someone sees us?" she asks, looking behind him to make sure there is no one around. "Come on Lin, it's late, everyone left already." Jungmo laughs, the beautiful sound of his laughter magically calms Linnie down. "Why are you here?" she asks the boy, looking up in his deep brown eyes. "I came to surprise you and maybe take you out for dinner? It's been way too long since we went on a date." he wraps his arms around Linnie her waist, pulling her body close to his. "I can't, I have too much work to do." she mumbles, trying to avoid eye contact. She knows that once she looks him in the eyes again, she can't say no to him. "You can do the work tomorrow, go out with me tonight." Jungmo puts a small pout on his lips. He softly grabs Linnie her chin and forces her to look at him. "Come on, I know you prefer to spend the night with me more than to work all night." his face slowly moves closer to hers again, his nose softly brushing against Linnie's. "But it's a lot of work." she says before his lips touch hers again. Linnie wraps her arms around his neck, completely absorbed in the kiss. Their lips move against each other as if they have been made for eachother and Linnie can't deny he is making her knees feel weak. Jungmo lifts up the small girl and puts her on her desk, his lips greedy for more. "Jungmo..." she mumbles in between the many kisses he is placing on her lips and the rest of her face. "W-we are i-in the office." she adds, but that doesn't seem to be scaring Jungmo away. The way her voice is shaking makes him grin.
"In a couple of months it will be my company anyways." he mumbles, his lips making their way down to Linnie her neck. "Jungmo." she groans, trying to not give in. But both of them know it's too late for that already. "I like it when you call my name like that." he whispers in Linnie her ear, placing a little kiss just behind it. The brunette wants to put her hand on the desk, trying to support herself a bit but Jungmo grabs her hand before she can do it, causing the pile of papers to fall on the ground. The couple breaks their kiss to see what happened.

"Was that important?" Jungmo asks, trying to hold his laughter. "Uh yes? It took me so long to organize it all!" Linnie wants to be angry, but once she sees Jungmo his smile she can't help but laugh about what just happened. "I'm so sorry, I'll help you organize them." Jungmo says, letting his forehead rest against Linnie's. "Yeah, it's your fault they fell, you have no choice but to help me." Linnie pouts, she puts her arms around his neck again. "I will." he says, pressing a kiss against the brunette her lips. "Later, we still have a lot of time left." he adds before his lips touch those of Linnie again, reuniting in a sweet but passionate kiss.