SIXTH ANNIVERSARY SEPCIAL [23-09-2020]

A deep sigh leaves my lips when I sit down on the couch. For the tenth time this afternoon I grab my phone to look if I got any messages. But I didn't receive anything yet. Which is strange cause normally I would have been texting with some friends but today no one seemed to be answering to any of my messages. "Did they forget about today?" I mumble, my eyes move down to the laptop that's standing on the table in front of me. My Wattpad account is opened, still busy writing for the last chapters of my story Over Night. I actually cannot believe I am going to finish that story soon. I have been busy with it for years, it ended up being a complete different story from what I first plannend it to be. But to be honest I like the new version better than the original idea, even though I know it is still lacking a lot. "I guess I will spend my day writing again." but once I grab my laptop I can't focus on writing anymore. "Why is my concentration gone the second I decide to continue writing?" I put my laptop on the couch next to me, automatically grabbing my phone again. Still no messages. "What's wrong with everybody? It is such a special day for me today but no one seems to remember." I pout, sad that litterly no one send me a 'congratulations' or something like that. I can already hear you think, what is so special about today? It is just a day right? Well for you guys it might be, but for me it is the sitxth anniversary of my Wattpad account, which means I have been active as a writer for over six years now. Writing is one of the things that give me so much joy in my life, I am so happy I get to spend my time writing stories and it opened up a whole new world for me. I'm pretty introverted, even though I try to be more open to others it can be really difficult for me to tell people what's really going on inside my mind. Even to my best friends I don't always dare to say what's really going on. But when I am writing I turn into a completely different person. I can finally speak my mind through the many different characters I created over the years. With some of them I can truly relate while others are a side of me no one really knows, a side that's is hidden very well. Six years ago I never thought writing would become such a big part in my life, but it turned out to be one of the most important things to me. So today is a pretty special day for me and I wanted to spend it with the people I care for most, but no one seems to be answering my messages.
"I am starting to feel extremely lonely." I admit, normally I don't have any problems with being alone, but I imagined this day to be filled with people and laughter. I actually wanted to go do something fun, the weather is beautiful so going for a walk or get a drink in the city would have been nice. But going on my own is less fun. 

"I should put on some music, my motivation to write will come back once I am listening to some music." I am about to click in one of my favorite songs on YouTube when the doorbell rings. "Who could that be?" I ask myself while getting up from the couch. The bell rings again, making me roll my eyes. "Wait a second, I can't fly or anything." I mumble.
I grab the doorknob and open the door. My mouth drops when I see the group of five boys standing in front of my door, the middle one a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Happy sixth anniversary!" they scream all at once, the boy with the brown curls throwing some confetti in the air. "Oh my god, boys what are you doing here?" I ask them, surprised to see the boys I created almost six years ago. London, the first storyidea I created myself. From Soldier To Babysitter is a story I wrote before London but it wasn't my idea, I got it from someone else who wasn't able to finish it herself. So London being the first story I wrote myself on Wattpad ofcourse has a very special place in my heart. Even though it took a complete different path from what I first intended. It's not a story I am most proud of, but it helped me in being the person I am today and the characters have won a place in my heart. 

"It is your sixth anniversary as a writer, of course we are here to celebrate it with you!" Niall says, putting the bouquet of flowers in my hands. "You were not planning to just sit inside and write all day, were you?" Louis asks with a frown, but he knows damn well that I was thinking about doing that. "We have little surprise for you." Liam whispers he and Zayn grab my wrist and pull me with them.
"Guys, where are you taking me?" I ask, confused on what exactly is going on. "Stop asking all those questions, you will soon figure out." Harry says, a mysterious smile on his face. A few minutes later we enter the park and again my mouth drops when I see what they have prepared. It looks like they build a little stage on the grass and both Over Night and DAY6 are standing on the stage, their instruments ready to be played. "Jenny! This one is for you!" Jae screams through his mic, both Dowoon and Hye Jin start counting before the bands start playing. It's a mashup of some of their most populair songs and it sounds a-ma-zing.