Backstory

Dragon .CO is the third biggest company in the world and it is owned by the Targaryens.

Daenerys Targaryen is an eight year old girl who's father owns the company. Aerys Targaryen is a strict father and hasn't ever fully gotten over his wife's death in child birth, or his oldest sons Rhaegar Targaryens car crash.
Dany is sad a lot, she wishes she had a Mum, but doesn't show or act like it, she is the little perfect princess her father wants her to be. They live in Chicago but travel a lot.

Her hobbies are singing, dancing, reading and writing stories. She is home schooled so she doesn't have any friends and she has never gotten to even touch a boy, even though she is known as one of the prettiest girls in the country with her sliver hair and violet eyes.
———-
Stark Enterprise is a up and coming company that is owned by Ned Stark.

Ned Starks first wife was Jon's mother, Marria Snow, she died giving birth to Jon so Ned gave Jon her last name. A few years later he met and Married Catelyn Tully who had four children. They live in New York but only on the outskirts.

Jon Snow is an eight year old boy who doesn't enjoy life very much, mostly because of his step-mother. She hates what he represents, Ned's first love. It also means he will inherit the company, not that he wants it.

Jon goes to the downtown public primary school, his best friends are Sam and Edd. They are his brothers from another mother, or at least that's what they tell each other.

Jon's hobbies are playing the harp, basketball, singing, athletics, mostly running but he is pretty shy thanks to his step mother forcing him to hide in the corners of most events. Due to this he has never touched a girl and is too shy to do anything to change that.

This week both families are attending a massive meeting/ party celebrating with some of the biggest companies in America including Dragon .co and Stark Enterprises

This story will have a few chapters, and I wrote this purely for fun. Enjoy the read!