Wish You Were Here

(Third Pov)

-Dany-

She woke up to yelling. Not a good sign.

She sat up from Jon's chest and heard the yelling continue. She stood up and saw the door had been opened. All of her bags were not in the room anymore.

She looked back towards a sleeping Jon and smiled at his adorable face, but it quickly faded when she heard her father's shouts.

"NED, I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU WERE MY FRIEND! But of course, that was all a lie!" Her father yelled. 

She was getting really worried now.

"Aerys! I promise you I am telling the truth! I wouldn't do this!" Ned yelled.

She felt something horrible was about to happen and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

She heard her father's angry footsteps coming towards her. She had now left Jon's room and was standing in the hallway.

"AERYS! I DIDN'T STEAL FROM YOU! I AM BEING FRAMED!" Ned yelled. Her fathers' angry footsteps came to a stop.

"I don't trust you" Her father hissed "I am taking My daughter back to Chicago where we will never see your LYING FAMILY AGAIN!"

She felt like crying. This was just a nightmare this couldn't be happening. Jon.

She ran back to his room but her fathers hand grabbed her arm, she yelped in surprise.

"Daenerys your bags are packed, and Drogon is in the car. We are leaving." Her father sneered

That was it. She cried as she was dragged from Jon's house, away from him. She managed to escape his arms only to be picked up, she tried with all her might to free herself but her father did not give up.

She was put in the car and the door locked, she begged the driver to open the door, but it didn't matter, she had no choice in this.

Her father got into the front seat of the car, leaving her alone with Drogon in the back, she couldn't see her father or the driver due to the wall in between them. She smacked on it and begged her father to at least let her say goodbye.

Tears were rolling down off her chin and onto her shirt as the engine started. This was all happening so fast...this...no this can't be happening. She had just found happiness only for it to be stripped away in minutes.

She looked out the window as Jon sprinted out the front door, he wouldn't be able to see her with the glass on the car. Her heart shattered as he called her name but it didn't matter as they drove out the driveway, Jon started running down the steps but Ned caught him.

He kicked and screamed, and she just cried some more, Drogon started barking as if sensing her emotions. But then he was gone out of view. Along with her happiness.

5 years later.

*Drops Mic and walks out*

*Walks back in and continues writing because I want to live*

(First Pov)

-Jon-

Life was shit. Yeah it was simple. I didn't hate my life but there was like a massive chunk that was always missing. I am 14 now and depressed. I haven't slept well since...

I try not to think about it. About her...

After she....you know, I got really, really depressed and my father did as well. I believe that he didn't do it, he was too honorable for that, but my opinion is obviously a little one sided.

I was starting High School when the holidays were over not that I cared about school. I knew I would inherit the business which was now one the biggest companies in the world. So I didn't really need to learn anything other then how to read, write do simple math's and Business, My father taught me the business stuff and I was pretty good at it. And I had already learnt how to read and write and do simple math's.

I was excited to inherit the company. Because as soon as I did I would make an alliance with Dragon.CO and hopefully be partners with her.

5 years since I had seen her, since I had lost the girl I loved. Back then I didn't even know what love was but if you look up the definition of love...yes I loved her and I didn't even realize it.

I had taken up fencing one year after the...anyway I had taken up fencing and lets just say I was good. Like best in the state good. At 14. Ok I will stop bragging. There was only one thing I loved to do more then fencing and that was playing my harp. I was popular at school for my fencing not my harp.

Not like I cared though. I would sometimes look up into the stands to see if my father was there...he never was. After the...incident...he threw himself into work. He became distant. My relationship with him was fading by the day and it broke my heart.

Sure, I still had my friends, Sam and Edd but I didn't have my BFF. I didn't have her.

I walked out into my backyard and lay on the hammock her...and I had made. I stared at the skies, it was early morning, 3 am ish. I usually went to sleep at 12 and woke at 2.

I stared at the night sky, it was freezing but I didn't care, I came out here almost every night and remembered the night we spent naming stars together.

As every night I started to cry and eventually fell asleep because of it.

Life was shit without her.

-Daenerys-

Life was horrible. Ever since I was dragged out of his house I had been depressed, I never slept properly, averaged around 2 hours and had nightmares most nights.

My father threw himself into work, he basically ignored me now. He did finally let me go to school but I think he did it to get me out of the house.

I quit dancing and focused on singing, I was a well known singer around the state, I performed all over The city and people loved me. I was popular at school for my name and my singing.

Not that I cared though. I was depressed all the time. I needed to see him again, but every time I brought him up with father he would lose it, so after a few years I gave up.

My sort of friend from dancing, Missandei became my best friend after I was put in her class at school, but she wasn't my BFF.

I admit I fell in love with Jon, I still love him if I am being honest. But back then I didn't know what love was...I knew now though.I think. Not that it mattered much as I may never see him again.

A lot of boys had tried to get my attention, which annoyed me quite a lot. One of my friends Daario tried to kiss me at a birthday party, but I rejected him and literally ran away.

I would only allow my first kiss to be claimed by one person.

That is if I ever saw him again...

As most nights I cried myself to sleep only to wake up due to a nightmare.

Life was shit without him.

A/N: Don't hurt me.

Notice how they couldn't even think about each others names? It was only him and her.