Your Mine

-Daenerys/Jon-

Jon gave her a soft glance. "Dany...of course I want to...but...that's running, do you really want to run away from your problems?"

She takes a deep shaky breath, her eyes never leaving his. "Jon...I would run across the globe, run from every single problem, even if people called me a coward, to be with you. I love you...I need you."

Jon's dark brown eyes were dark with his emotions, he was lost...he knew what he wanted...but what was right?

Daenerys broke his gaze and turned to face the Piano again, grabbing the notebook and flipping through it.

"How about we just sing another song and forget I said anything." She practically sneers.

Jon is pretty sure he just hurt her feelings but doesn't know how to change that.

"Yeah...uh ok pick a song." Jon says towards Dany, who doesn't acknowledge or look at him.

"Here we go. Lets just sing." She hisses putting the book down pretty hard on the holder.

Jon takes one look at the song and his heart twitches. He knows this song off by heart...he used to sing it to himself when...when he was alone.

Jon starts to play the piano again and he visibly notices her calm down.

Dany feels annoyed and hurt, she threw her entire self at him and he basically rejected her, hopefully a song like this would change his mind.

Daenerys knows the lyrics, so she gathers her courage and turns to face him, gazing at him.

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath...right from the start, I knew it I found a home for my heart, beats fast, Colours and promise, how to be brave...How can I love when I'm afraid..to fall, Watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow" Dany sings, her voice angelic to Jon's ears.

"One step closer" They both sing, Jon meeting her eyes.

"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you,
For a thousand years...
I'll love you for a thousand more" Dany promises, Jon's heart fluttering in his chest to hear her say those words.

"Time stands still, Beauty in all she is, I will be brave, I will not let anything take away, What's standing in front of me, Every breath, Every hour has come to this." 

Jon sings, starting to realize he is making a stupid mistake...he promised her he would never let her go again...yet here he was...seemingly rejecting her.

"One step closer" Jon sings, Dany's incredible voice joining in.

"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me"

Jon stops playing the piano and turns to her. Her eyes are shining with glee and happy tears as Jon runs his finger down her cheek, leaning closer to her.

"I have loved you for a thousand years... I'll love you for a thousand more....
I'll love you for a thousand more- "

Jon interrupts their singing with a passionate strong kiss, pulling her in, she whimpers in response, his touch sending chills down her spine like a cool breeze.

He breaks the kiss when they both can no longer stand not breathing, Jon doesn't pull away though, he instead pushes his forehead against hers.

"I swear to you here and now Dany...I am never letting you go...and no one...no one. Will take you from me." He takes a deep breath and Dany waits eagerly for him to say the words. "So...I will take you back with me."