I Missed You

-Jon-Earlier-

We arrived to our house, dad had rented this four bedroom house for the five weeks we were going to be staying for.

I have to say, it was nice, being somewhere other then New York was nice, also knowing she was close was very nice.

Dad set up one of the rooms with exercise stuff, he basically turned it into a gym. Dad and I worked out together, I was just desperately trying to get my mind off of seeing Dany again.

After the workout I went to leave but dad grabbed my arm and while staring into my eyes,

"Do you want to see her?" he asked his face deadly serious.

I immediately nodded and his face of seriousness disappeared, a massive smile taking its place.

"Then go, she lives near yes?" I nod and he pats my shoulder. "Maybe ride there?" 

I smile and nod. "Thanks dad, its almost midday, I have to go."

He frowns slightly. "Why does it have to be midday?"

I sigh. "Her father...he leaves at around midday...at least thats what she said..."

His lips purse together. "Oh...ok then, have fun and take care of her."

I smile. "Always dad."

He smiles to then pats my shoulder again. "Well?"

I smile then run out the room, I head to my own room and get changed into my hoodie, tracksuit pants, along with my bright shoes and put my phone and wallet in my pocket.

I make sure my hair looks good...well no I did the opposite...I made sure my hair was knotty, as I remembered how much she loved undoing the knots.

I also remember she sometimes just used that as an excuse so she could run her hands through my hair, which I knew she absolutely loved to do, I am not sure who loved it more though...

I took a deep as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You can do this, you can do this Jon...you can do this, go get her. Go get your Dany back." With a forced breath I launched away from the mirror and started heading towards the garage, determination filling every stride.

I put on my helmet and hopped on the rental bike dad had ordered a few weeks ago. I then started riding in the direction of her house.

At first I thought I was puffing hard because I was doing exercise, but I knew after a short while that was not the reason. I would see her again in a few minutes...

It was a perfect day, warm sun, cool breeze, fresh leaves blowing in the wind...perfect...like hopefully this day with Dany would be.

I eventually made it too her hous- mansion and stopped outside, I could see her fathers car still in the driveway, then the front door opened and a man I had never wanted to see again stepped out and walked over to his very expensive sports car, when he got in I hid behind a tree laying my bike in the long grass.

I heard his engine purr to life and drive out, past me, into the open street. I looked at the car as it faded in the distance and smiled.

I decided to leave the bike there as it couldn't be seen, I took off my helmet and made sure there were still knots before walking towards the front door.

[...]

When the door opened I was met with incredible purple eyes for the first time since before that day. She was even more beautiful, with her hair she looked like an angel.

My heart exploded in my chest, the world seemed to brighten instantly, everything becoming colorful and full of happiness.

Her eyes went wide as she seemed to realize who I was.

Before I could say anything her warm body was in my arms.

-Daenerys-

When I opened the door, I was met with brown eyes. That were not Missandei's.

They were...Jon's...

My eyes widened and I felt like my entire world had been turned upside down, everything in the world seemed to ignite and become more colorful, like the brightness had been turned up.

My heart seemed to explode in my chest, but the hole I had been feeling in my heart since that day five years ago...started to fill once again at the sight of him.

He looked like he was about to say something, but nothing needed to be said, at least not yet.

When I looked at him again, I knew I just needed him to hold me.

So I jumped at him, he opened his arms and caught me, I wrapped my legs around him to hold him as close as possible, I dug my head into his neck and hood and sobbed at the feeling of his warmth, the warmth I had been needing to feel since that day.

His strong arms wrapped tightly around me, one around my waist and the other resting on my back while his hand held the back on my head, softly playing with my hair.

I held on as tight as I possibly could, terrified he would disappear, or I would wake up. But nothing happened. 

I could feel his beating heart against mine and then I knew he was real, he was really here, he was really holding me again...

I continued sobbing and he started to rub my back slowly.

"Oh Dany...I missed you..." he whispered in my ear.

My heart got a shot of warmth from that and I sobbed even harder.

He started to walk inside probably realizing I wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

He closed the door behind him with his foot and then started to walk through my house, ending up in my massive living room.

He moved towards the couch and sat down slowly, I finally felt at peace again, happy.

He kissed my cheek and I finally pulled away from his shoulder to look at him again.

His eyes were red and swollen from crying but be had a huge smile on his face, I smiled too.

My eyes involuntarily moved to his plump red lips...

And before I even knew what I was doing I leaned in, desperate to feel them against my own.