Frozen Surprise

-Daenerys-

"Jeez, no one has called me Snowy since...since you honestly." He responds with a slight chuckle.

"Well it is my nickname for you..." I respond with a smile.

"Yes, it is..." he responds and there is silence. The silence is slightly awkward.

"DoYouHaveABoyfriend?" he blurts out faster then I can understand.

"I am sorry, What?" I smile.

He takes a deep breath then clears his throat. "I uh...um was just wondering...........if you had a boyfriend?..."

I let out a soft laugh. "No."

He lets out a huge breath and mumbles "that's good."

"Why is that good Jon Snow?" I say with a smirk.

"HUH? Oh, uhhhh no reason." He says and I can practically see his red cheeks.

I put a strand of hair behind my ear and tell myself to breath. "You...seeing anyone?"

"No. Not at the moment." He quickly responds.

"Have you dated someone before?" I ask quietly before my courage left me.

"No." He says confidently.

"Do you have any crushes?" I ask, biting my lower lip.

"Yes." He says softly.

"Who?" I ask quickly, feeling jealousy creep into my heart.

"This cute girl." He responds and I think my heart rips.

"Ok, she nice?" I ask my... friend....

"Yes." He responds.

I realize I am gripping the bean bag I was sitting on so tight my nails were piercing it. I let go.

I look up when the door opens and Missy steps through eyeing me with a smirk.

He sounds so happy talking about his crush, must be perfect, cute nice girl, stealing my Jon from me, with gritting teeth I speak again.

"She go to your school?" I ask as politely as my voice lets me.

"No...I wish she did. She would make school so much better." He responds dreamily and I feel my chest tighten, but I still manage to ask my next question.

"How much...do you like her?" I almost sneer and see Missy frown heavily at me.

"She is always happy, her smile always brightens my mood, her laugh is the best sound I have ever heard, she is more stunning to look at then the stars...just thinking about her my chest gets this weird fuzzy feeling..." He says with...love...if I could guess.

I feel my eyes turn glossy, he likes someone else...

"Her bright hair, standing out in any crowd, her confidence in herself and in me, making me feel like I could take on the world by her side...her purple eyes that I get so easily lost in..."

What?!

"Her singing makes me feel warm. Her normal voice alone makes my whole world spin, the way she always fell asleep on my chest...halfway through a movie...the way she smiled at me while I played with her hair. Or played my harp to her...the way she...the...the first person to accept me...let me be their bff..."

How do I still have any tears left in my tear ducts?

"I haven't seen her in a while...pretty sure I would do anything to see her again...feel her heartbeat against mine, see the twinkle in her eyes..." He takes a deep shaky breath. I currently have my hand over my mouth trying to make it so he can't hear my sobs of complete joy and sadness.