The Party Prt.3

-DANY-

"And I really like you" she said shyly. That's because it was true, she felt like she could be really good friends with Jon, also since she realised, they were similar in a way.

She watched his reaction to her words, he looked like he had all the air knocked out of him, his jaw was hitting the floor and he was just staring at her, she smiled at him, and he closed his mouth and swallowed.

"Um... I like you as well. I am just amazed you like me" he said drinking from his juice.

She was about to respond when the Bartender came over "Hello Miss Targaryen, what can I get you?"

She smiled at him "Same as Jon please"

She looked back at Jon and found him staring at her, he immediately looked away and his cheeks went red.

She smiled "So Jon, I want to know more about you if we are going to be friends"

He looked back at her and smiled "Ok, lets ask one question each and you have to answer honestly"

She nodded "I'll start"

He nodded and spun his chair to face her "How old are you?"

"8"

She smiled "Same"

"My turn. Which city do you live in?"

"Chicago"

He nodded "What's are your favorite things to do?" she asked inching closer

"I love playing the harp, I play basketball, I can sing...sort of" he said with a shy smile, she smiled back, he was more interesting then she thought.

"Ok, do you have any siblings?" he asked

Her smiled dropped a little "I have two brothers, Rhaegar, I never met, he died in a car accident, and Viserys is at boarding school, so I don't see him often"

He reached out and grabbed her hand "I am sorry about Rhaegar, life isn't fair sometimes"

She was pretty shocked a boy touched her, she never let herself look weak enough for someone to touch her to comfort her, and no boy had dared touch her given her last name and status.

"If you don't mind me asking, What was your Mothers Name?" she asks looking into his dark brown eyes.

He smiled gently "Marria Snow, my father gave me her last name, I thank him for that."

She smiled "So Jon Snow-"

"Daenerys! We are leaving!" her father called out

She felt sad, and she never felt sad about leaving these events, she looked at Jon and smiled.

"I might see you soon our parents are partners, so you may come to Chicago or I may come here"

"Dany thank you for talking to me, not many people do that" he said looking at the floor

"Dany?-"

"Daenerys! Come on!"

"Ok Father!" she said looking at him, her frustrated father watching them in the doorway

She looked back at Jon "I will see you again Jon Snow, thank you as well, I don't really have friends, so I am glad you let me be yours"

She then leaned over and kissed his cheek; both of their cheeks went red with embarrassment.

"See you soon Jon" she said jumping off the stool

"Yeah...um bye Dany" he said playing with his fingers in front of him

She walked up to her father who was smiling at her, she grabbed his hand and they started to walk back outside, she looked back one more time and smiled at him, and he smiled right back.

Once they where in the car being driven to their hotel her father slightly bumped her shoulder

"You know Jon will inherit his father's company and you will inherit mine...so you may be working quite close to him in the future, you would like that wouldn't you?"

She smiled at this news "Yes I definitely would" 

Her father chuckled and she looked up at him confused "What's so funny Daddy?"

He smiled at her "I am just happy you made a friend" he gently bumped her again "A friend who you have a crush on."

She inhaled a quick breath and she felt her cheeks burn 'Do I have a crush on Jon? I have never felt like this before... but I had guessed that was the feeling of having a friend, not a crush'

"We are friend's father!" she said not daring to look at him

He chuckled once more "Oh I am sure of that, and I am also sure you have a crush on him, you want to know why?" she nodded slowly "You never let anyone call you Dany"

This time she bumped him, then laid on his lap and looked up at him, he was still smiling at her.

She felt happy " I am experiencing happiness like I have never really felt before daddy, the one thing I know is that happiness has been caused by none other than the boy with dark hair and even darker eyes, a cute smile and-"

Her father burst out laughing "I knew it"

She blushed harder then laughed with her father "When will I get to see him again?"

His laughter echoed through the car, and she felt extremely happy, not just about Jon, but seeing her father this happy made her heart warm.

She slowly fell asleep in her father's lap, feeling happier than ever before, she was sure about one thing in that moment, she was glad she had met the shy, unique, cute Jon Snow and 

This was the best Night of her life.