Bean Bags

-DANY-

He pulled her along at a tremendous speed.

"Come on!" He yelled when she slowed down a bit, she picked up her pace wanting to make him happy.

They ran back into the room with the Epic blanket Fort and Jon let go of her hand.

"Go in I have to get something" he said then sprinted down the hallway, she smiled at him until he was out of sight, she then got to her knees and crawled back under to the bean bags, she jumped onto hers and watched Jon crawl out of the tube with his hands behind his back.

"Hey...What do you have behind you back Jon?" she asks watching him approach

"Something I grabbed for you today, I walked past it and knew it was perfect for you...I hope you like it" he said shyly

She stood up "If its from you Jon, and you think it's perfect for me, I will like it"

He nodded and showed her his gift, she gasped, it was a purple rose.

She grabbed it from Jon's hand and smelt it, it was wonderful. She lowered the flower from her face and saw him staring at her, they held eye contact for a few moments, She was confused as too why this was happening but didn't mind it, she couldn't seem to look away.

"Do you like it?" he asked bouncing up and down on tippy toes.

She moved closer "Jon...I love it!" she jumped into his arms, which he definitely wasn't ready for, as he tripped and stumbled backwards falling into the bean bag, she was once again lying on top of him, but this time she was laughing, so was he. His laugh meant everything to her, she knew how much he come since that shy, lonely boy from the party. She liked the new Jon.

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek; his cheeks immediately went red making her giggle. She was still lying on top of him, but she actually felt comfortable, so she stayed.

"What was that for?" he asked, his dark brown eyes forcing her to speak

"The Rose...and because I am proud of you Jon, you are becoming the Jon I knew you could be" she said looking down to avoid his gaze, but she couldn't avoid it for long.

She found herself staring into his eyes once again getting lost in them, she felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest, it felt like it grew warmer the closer she got to Jon.

She gasped when he leaned up and kissed her cheek, then smiled at her

"That's because I would still be that shy old Jon you knew, without you, thank you Dany" he said softly.

Again, she got lost in the moment just holding his gaze, he suddenly cleared his throat and coughed.

"You ok?" she asked

"Your just slowly crushing my chest" he whispered

She immediately jumped up "I am so sorry...I just got distracted-"

"You know Dany you are heavier than you look" he said with a cheeky smile

She leaned down and playfully punched him, she hit a lot harder than she intended though

"Owww" he said rubbing his arm

"Baby" she made a face and he laughed. She could listen to that laugh all day, it made her feel that warm fuzzy feeling.

"Ok Dany I may have deserved that; you are also stronger than you look"

She smiled at the compliment "Yeah I used to do Karate"

He rolled his eyes "Of course you did"

She laughed and pulled the other bean bag, so it was in front of his "I believe I promised you I would tell you about my life, so here goes nothing"

He sat silently as she told him almost everything about her and her life, including how much pain she still felt about not having a mother, and having no friends...until him.

He reached forward and grabbed her hand "I will always be your friend no matter what. BFF"

She frowned, she had heard of BFF before, but she didn't know what it meant

"What does BFF mean Jon?" she asked

He smiled "Best. Friends. Forever. Because that's what we'll be, best friends forever"

She felt so happy to have met Jon, she couldn't imagine her life without him now.

"I am so excited I get to spend Christmas with you" she said with a massive smile remembering how much she loved Christmas and the presents, but there was always something missing, she thinks she found that missing piece in Christmas, no...she found the missing piece in her life, it was Jon.

"Do you want to watch WALL-E now?" he asked grabbing the remote

"Sure, I haven't seen WALL-E" she said crawling across the blankets with her sleeping bag putting it next to Jon facing the tv.

He gasped and looked at her "Excuse me? Your joking, right?"

She smiled at his face, it was adorable "No, I haven't seen it"

"Ok then, I am glad your watching it now" he said pressing play

She made sure to put her beanbag right next to his, she climbed up it and lied down, they were the biggest bean bags she had ever seen, they were soooo comfy.

"JON!" She heard Ned yell

He paused the movie "YEAH?"

"We are going to bed now, make sure to show Daenerys her room"

"Ok, I will, Goodnight Father!" Jon said

"Goodnight you two, don't stay up too late, we have planned something for tomorrow, you will need sleep"

"Yeah we will go to sleep soon Dad!"

He then looked at her and whispered "No we won't"

She giggled, she heard the door close, and Jon started the movie again.

After about 20 minutes she looked over at Jon, she wanted to be closer, but she didn't know how he would react. BFF.

She moved closer and rested her head on his shoulder, she heard him take a quick intake of breath and mumble something, she just smiled. It felt nice.

She slowly drifted to sleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat, she felt something she had never felt before, well it was more than one thing, she had never felt safe, comfortable, happy and peaceful until now

Until she was near Jon.

NOTE: You should all Thank @vvDaenerysvv for this chapter