Ring...

-Dany-

I strolled around my house, trying to find something to do. I decided to go and sing out my feelings. I sometimes like to write music down, but right now, I just needed to let it out.

I make my way to the record booth that my dad had installed years ago and turn on the recording system. I make my way to the mic and put on my headphones. I pick a tune and sing.

"I am telling my friends I am doing fine."

"But deep inside I am wondering how I am alive?"

"I remember the day I was told we were leaving."

"I remember the look on your face as you tried to get to meee."

"I wish I could remember the feeling of falling asleep with youuu."

My voice suddenly cracks, and tears fall down my cheek. "Because I am not fine at all."

Before I can continue, I hear my phone ringing. I throw off my headphones and sprint out of the booth, hoping and praying its him.

I slid around the corner in my socks and sprint to where I left my phone, I pick it up and smile, I feel like I haven't spoken to him in ages. I answer and take a deep breath.

"Dany? Are you alright?" he asks.

"Yes, Viserys I am ok."

(Yeah, I just did that.)

-Jon-

I am doing laps around my running track as the sun sets slowly behind me, trying desperately to clear my head. The soft, gentle, warm wind, brushing through my sweaty hair as every step feels like I am carrying the world on my shoulders, carrying a weight I can't hold for too much longer.

The weather seemed to forget it was winter. The falling sun was warm as was the breeze, the morning snow had been melted away leaving only traces of water across the track. The sky was lit up in a splash of wonderful colours that could leave you breathless.

But I couldn't focus on that because my mind was a mess, trying to think things through, desperately searching for answers that my mind couldn't give me.

I want to forgive my father. I do. I want him to be my dad again. Show up to my basketball games, my fencing matches, sit down and have dinner with me.

But why now? Why did he suddenly realize what a shitty father he was being? Maybe he doesn't want to lose his only son before its too late, maybe he wants me to take over the business soon.

I have no idea...I need to talk to someone. I want to talk to her, but I am not sure if she'll understand. She has a horrible father too but hers isn't trying to earn her forgiveness. Maybe... but she also knows me better then I know myself...

I sprint to my phone leaving the track and run up the grass hill, I reach the wooden bench that has my stuff on it and grab my phone.

I press the number and hold to my ear.

"Jon?"

"Hey Robb."

(Yeah, I did it again:)

-Dany-

I sit down on my couch as I tell Viserys about what happened with our father today. We had gotten closer after Dad turned mad on me. He hates dad just as much as I do, but I am pretty sure he doesn't care a whole lot about me, just how to get rid of our father.

"That's terrible Dany. You know you can always call me; I can understand."

"Thank you Viserys." I say and hear the doorbell ring. I smile.