Forgotten About Me?

-Jon-

I woke up to a dog in my face. Licking all over my face. I wrapped my arms around the huge dog.

"Ghost!" I laughed, Ghost was one of the few things that made me really happy, I wondered if he missed his brother...I quickly tried to rid myself of those thoughts knowing what it would bring, and looked at my watch.

10:48. Late again. I didn't care though. Dad was probably already at work if even came home last night...I rolled off the hammock and landed on the soft, cold snow. It was then I realised how cold I was. I rolled over and managed to stand. I fell asleep outside.

I looked down at Ghost. He was a massive dog. He was the size of a Wolf easily if not bigger. He was past my hip and I was 5 foot 7. So big dog.

I gave him a pat and then walked back towards my house, I opened the door and stepped into the warm house, Ghost on my heels. He was very protective of me. Once Sam came over and I said something that annoyed him, so he punched my shoulder. Long story short Ghost tried to eat him and I saved Sam from My protective dog.

I got ready, putting on some warm red tracksuit pants (Or Sweatpants, Whatever) and a red shirt. I put on my blue hoodie over the top and slipped into my bright Fluro blue runners. Yeah, I was colourful. I stood out in crowds, not that I wanted to but that's just what I liked to wear.

I put in my earbuds and flipped my hoodie on, I put my phone and wallet in my pockets, grabbed my backpack and put my laptop, book and lunch I inside then said goodbye to Ghost and left the house.

I got detentions a lot, due to me never doing homework and never arriving to class on time. During classes I just doodled and wrote stories. I wasn't going to last much longer in this school, I give it a week before I am expelled. As I said before though, I didn't care. I would inherit the business and all I really needed to learn was how to run it. School was stupid.

I got excited when I remembered I had fencing practice after school. That was always fun, and it took my mind off of certain...things...

I got to school and as soon I walked into the hallway The principal spotted me, Mr. Thorne. He hated me for no reason at all, which was another reason I hated school. I quickly spun around and tried to walk away, I didn't get very far.

"HEY! Jon Snow! Come back here right now!" He shouted and instead I just ran, I went to the place that was the most relaxing and that Mr. Thorne would never look for me in.

The library was empty and quiet. I sat down and pulled out my phone, I was scrolling through Instagram when my heart skipped a beat. There was a post from Dragon. CO it was about the fact they were on a magazine cover. Aerys stood there smiling but that wasn't who had my attention.

She did. She was smiling. I felt my heart sink at how happy she looked, she clearly wasn't as affected I was, she probably even had a boyfriend or whatever. I turned off my phone and took a deep breath. I had to get over her, she clearly got over me.

She clearly had forgotten about me.

-Dany-

I was done doing what dad wanted. I finished the photoshoot that my father had forced me to be in as it was good for the 'people' to see me looking confident and happy, two days ago. I knew they had posted it everywhere and I also knew everyone at school would lose their mind when they saw it. I hated being popular.

I had never done so much fake smiling in my life and I had done. A. lot. Of fake smiling.

I sat down on my couch and my huge dog Drogon came and jumped onto me and proceeded into a licking attack, I laughed and calmed my dog down. He was a huge dog and I loved that, I felt protected around him and I was grateful of that.

I pulled out my phone and got a notification from Missandei, she had sent a post about fencing, Her brother did fencing so she enjoyed watching it,  I clicked on it and watched out of curiosity and bordem. I never really ever watched fencing as I never had any talent or interest in sport.

The one wearing a red mask won and the crowd cheered, they removed their masks and shook hands, when they looked at the camera my heart did a flip and my blood froze. I choked on a gasp as I studied his face like it was an ancient artifact. He was...he was so...handsome.

He smiled at the camera and I felt my heart drop to my stomach, he looked happy. I was happy that he was happy but I could feel my heart breaking the more he waved and smiled.

He had clearly moved on from me, and that was the smart thing to do, I was proud of him for that, he did something I couldn't do despite my greatest efforts.

He smiled at the camera again and I could have sworn I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes, but I quickly dismissed it knowing he had actually moved on and was happy, he probably even had a girlfriend. Just thinking about that made me feel sick. He looked so happy...

He had clearly forgotten about me.