Sing With Me?

-Daenerys/Jon-

Daenerys was eating breakfast after waking up before Jon.

She had been at his house for almost two weeks now and no word had been heard from her father.

She was now one hundred percent sure she was in Love with Jon. She had never felt better then she did in the last two weeks, It was pure happiness.

She felt refreshed from actually getting decent sleep every night, also waking up with Jon was a huge bonus. She smiled as her thoughts brought her back to Jon, he was so muscly now, his hair was still perfect and Dany still loved to run her fingers through it.

After she finished her breakfast, she brought herself out of her thinking faze and  decided to go to the Music room she had accidentally stumbled into the other week.

She opened the door and found the light switch, flicking it on she gasped.

There was quite a few instruments, the most noticeable, The Dark Red Piano. She walked over to it, she hadn't played the Piano in half a year, before that she had been taking lessons for 3 years.

Daenerys was pretty good, or so she would say. She sat down and noticed there was some note books, there were quite a few to choose from, but the one that caught her eye was the modern day pop songs.

She flicked through the book smiling to herself at all the songs she could play.

"Whatcha doing?" His voice asks, she turns her head to smile at him, leaning in the doorway, arms crossed, eyebrow raised and a smile on his handsome face.

"Can you play this?" She asks pointing to the Piano.

He smiles wider. "I sure can."

"Do you want to come over here and play a song with me?" Dany asks.

He smiles and nods, he walks over as she moves across on the small seat to create some room for him.

He sits down and she smiles at him, he turns and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, he cups her cheek, then leans in and kisses her softly.

"Good morning by the way...." he whispers pulling away.

She smiles. "Good morning."

He grabs the book from her hands and starts to flick through it.

He suddenly smiles. "This one. Do you know it?"

She takes a look and smiles brightly, "Of course I do! Its one of my favorite songs actually!"

"Ok how about we sing and play it, together?" he asks.

She nods enthusiastically.

"Alright." Jon smiles.

He starts to play the Piano, the beautiful instrument creating waves of sounds that echoed through the room.

(Song: You Are The Reason-Duet Version- Callum Scott, Leona Lewis)

"There goes my heart beating...Cause you are the reason... I'm losing my sleep...
Please come back now" Jon's voice sung, the words bringing him a sense of sorrow.

"There goes my mind racing, And you are the reason, That I'm still breathing, I'm hopeless now..." Daenerys Sings, Jon turning to her with wide eyes at her incredible voice.

"I'd climb every mountain... And swim every ocean..." Jon sings.

"Just to be with you, And fix what I've broken..." Dany sings making eye contact with Jon.

"Oh, cause I need you to see, That you are the reason" They sing together, the words hitting something deep within them both.

"There goes my hand shaking... and you are the reason... My heart keeps bleeding, I need you now" Dany sings fighting back tears staring into his dark brown eyes.

"If I could turn back the clock," Jon sings "I'd make sure the light defeated the dark" They sing as one. "I'd spend every hour, of every day, Keeping you safe..." Jon sings solo and Dany allows the tears to fall.

"And I'd climb every mountain... And swim every ocean, Just to be with you, And fix what I've broken. Oh, cause I need you to see, That you are the reason, oh..." Their voices blend together creating a perfect tone.

"I don't wanna fight no more, I don't wanna hurt no more, I don't wanna cry no more..
Come back, I need you to hold me a little closer now....
You are the reason, oh...
Just a little closer now...
Come a little closer now...
I need you to hold me tonight..."

Jon sings, his heart fluttering in his chest, feeling like he is on cloud nine.

"I'd climb every mountain..."

Jon's gaze doesn't leave hers. His voice sending chills down Daenerys spine.

"And swim every ocean..."

She sings, her voice now thick with emotion.

"Just to be with you..."

They promise, his eyes giving her all the knowledge she needed and her eyes doing the same.

The pure emotion that radiated from them was all coming from their connected gazes.

"And fix what I've broken..."

Their voices soft and laced with emotion they had never felt.

"Cause I need you to see..." They sing as one.

"That you are the reason..."

They both finish the song together, tears are rolling down Dany's cheeks, Jon's eyes are glossy, a single tear eventually rolling down.

They don't say anything...they don't need too...

Dany wraps her arms around him as he pulls her in, she digs her head in his warm chest and allows herself to shatter in his arms, knowing he will be there to pick up the pieces and put her back together.

"Its alright...I am here..." Jon whispers.

"But soon you'll go home, you'll leave...I will have to face my father again..." She sobs.

He rubs her back. "I don't have a home without you, I will be where ever you want me to be, I can't live without you. Never again."

She pulls her head from his chest. "Take me with you."

Jon's mouth gapes. "Dany-"

"I can't stay here anymore and you said it yourself, I can't live without you." She begs.

"Take me with you...I can't let you go...ever again."