"If you kill the girl, I kill you"

Elijah's POV

Following Ms Devereaux, millions of thoughts run through my head. Marcel was the king of the quarter, but how, and where in God's name is Asena.

As Ms Devereaux walks into the cemetery a force stops me from entering. Looking at her I wait. She turns around and looks at me.

"This is sacred ground" I raise my eyebrow. "Meaning vampires have to be invited in" I narrow my eyes at her but she continues. "But since I'm desperate, come on in" she says walking away.

Slowly pushing my hand through I watch the witch curiously. Stepping through the barrier I follow, her slowly losing my patience.

"Then I suggest you start talking" I say following her further into the cemetery.

"Isn't it obvious, we have a vampire problem and we need help." I narrow my eyes at her. "Marcel has an army backing him, we witches have been trying to fight back but we haven't had much luck until my sister Jane-Ann met a girl" this doesn't seem relevant.
"A young werewolf crossing through the bayou"

"This girl has a connection to your brother. They spent some...time together and now long story short, now that special werewolf girl, she's pregnant and the father of the child is Klaus" she has to be lying.

"That's impossible" I say staring down at her.

"Nothing's impossible, especially when it comes to your brother, think about it, they call him the hybrid" I stare at her, my eyes still narrowed. She turns around. "Bring her out!" She shouts.

Walking out if the shadows, three woman appear. My eyes land on the middle one. She was beautiful. Her tan skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair. She stares at her.

"Who the hell are you?" Letting out a breath I take a step forward before turning my head to Ms Devereaux.
"Give us a moment"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asena's POV

Elijah had sent me text telling me he was at Lafeyete cemetery and that he needed to meet me there, immediately.

Walking towards the gates an invisible force stops me. I growl as I hear footsteps. Looking up I smirk as Sophie Devereaux walks closer. Judging by her posture she doesn't remember me.

"Invite me in witch" I growl at her. She only narrows her eyes and stares at me but nods. Looking around casually I step through the threshold and walk towards her.

Biting my lower lip I hum in approval. She only raises her eyebrow. Making a Tsk noise I walk past her and she soon follows.

"Why would a pretty girl like you be in contact with my brother?" I ask smirking. She doesn't react to me calling her pretty only signs.

"Like I told your brother, we have a witch problem" I nod in understanding.
"So you think the Mikaelsons will help you?"

For a moment she looks confused at me and I understand why.
"You are a Mikaelson" she states and I only sign and shake my head.
"Yes I am by my last name and by blood but I dont want to be one, not anymore"  I murmur walking away before she could say anything.

"I'm hoping this baby might be a chance for him to find redemption" I hear Elijah's voice as I walk into the tomb. I cough making my presence known.

"What baby?" I ask but everyone ignores me. I hate being ignored.

"I really happy you feel that way" Sophie walks in making her presence known. Elijah stares at her.

"What business do you have with this you g woman?" He asks, almost growling.