"This is my compound"

I did something bad~ Taylor Swift

Asena's POV

"Rebekah, you betray your family, why am I not surprised?" I hiss at her. Guilt flashes through her blue eyes but is quickly covered up.

"So this is it" Niklaus says ignoring me completely. Looking to my side I see Thalia take out a dagger very slowly. "The bastard has finally gone to far, he must be stopped" he mocks.

Cocking my head to the side I study the two of.

"I've had enough Niklaus, we've had enough" she says looking at Marcel and then at me. Her eyes soften.

"Asena, you could still join us" lifting my head I narrow my eyes at her. "After what Niklaus put you through with Sienna and Tyler you deserve happiness" she says.

"What Niklaus did?!" I shout making her jump back in shock. "It was all of you and I have forgiven all of you against my better judgment" I say and glare at her "But Niklaus never betrayed anyone in his family" I say a take a step forward. "So tell me little sister, who here is the true villain, who is betraying their own blood just because they can't stand what that sibling did" baring my teeth I growl at her. "You're pathetic Rebekah" I spit.

"Very well, I see where your loyalty lies" she says trying not to cry. "You would choose the wrong side" scoffing I roll my eyes.

"I choose my blood, Rebekah, that will never change" I say and we all turn to Marcel.

He smirks and let's out a whistle. Out of every corner appears a young vampire with a determined look on the their face.

"Really?"

Smirking I turn to a Thalia who's eyes were still glowing blue snorts holding her hand gun ready. There were wooden bullets inside.

"Is this all you've got?" She asks. Turning back to Marcel I place my hands in the air on either side of me in a mock Tony Stark fashion.

"I'm actually insulted" I say. Whisteling again Marcel calls more vampires. There twice as many now.

"What is stopping me from killing you right here, right in my compound, in front of all your little minions"

"Absolutely nothing" Rebekah says fearful.

"Fine let's play a game" Niklaus says and turns to the crowd of young vampires.

"Vampires of New Orleans, you do recall that I am an original, a hybrid" he gestures to Thalia and I who were both still standing with glowing eyes. "Two hybrids and a blue blood" murmers spread through the compound making me smirk. I could see the curiousity behind Marcel and Rebekah's eyes.

"We cannot be killed" I say loudly bringing the attention to Thalia and myself.

"Eternity is an awfully long time, how long do you think Marcel will stay in power?" He says. I smirk as doubtful looks pass through the crowd.

"What if one of you lot were to release me knowing I would be eternally in your debt" he then turns to me.

"And if ever neccessary be under the fierce protection of the hybrid and a blue blood" I continue making Thalia smirk along with Niklaus.

"Though I would pity those of you who dare to cross me or my twin" I smirk and share a pointed look with my twin.

"Though we can assure you your ends would be spectacular" we finish the sentence together earning a weird questioning look from Thalia.
(that gave me chills)