The Beginning of the End

The weather could only be described as apocalyptic as the four bikes cycled down the streets of Soho. It was extreme ice rain and verging on tornado like winds but regardless, Delilah cycled back home and she cycled hard. What she had read in that note couldn't possibly be true. It had to be a lie. That's what demons do, wasn't it? Lie? Her mind circled back to the previous night. Her parents had practically told her not to stick her nose in and what did she do? Stick her nose in. This couldn't have happened. She had no idea what she'd do if it had.

Her friends were struggling to keep up.

"Delilah! Wait! Hold up!"

She ignored them. As soon as they got to the shop she noticed the sign was on closed. That was a bad sign (pun not intended) it was never shut at this time of day. She got off her bike and pushed  open the door. What she saw was unbelievable.
________________________________________________________________
65 minutes earlier.

Aziraphale and Crowley had been studying the prophecies for over an hour. There were several alluding to a temptress or seductress but no leads as to who she was. There was even one that mentioned flirting with death. After a few minutes more Aziraphale sighed and got up, taking the red book with him*

"I'm going to get us some more hot chocolate, or maybe there's something stronger you'd prefer?"

"Don't mind"

"I'm sure we have some scotch or something" he said "I should also check round the bookshop"

Crowley nodded and Azirphale left. Moments later Crowley heard talking and went up to see what was going on, it was probably a customer wanting to buy something.

"Get out of my shop. Please, leave. you don't need to be here"

"Well I can guess that you certainly don't know who I am. Or perhaps you don't recognise me it's been six millennia" she laughed

"I know fully well who you are, and I don't want you in my shop"

Crowley recognised that laugh  and as he stepped forward into the light of the bookshop he could clearly see who it was. Black curly hair, pale yellow eyes, a red dress and evil smirk.

"Lilith" Crowley hissed

"Oh hello Crawley"

"It's Crowley!"

"Lilith?" Aziraphale said looking at Crowley with a surprised look on his face "you-you know Lilith?"

"We've met once or twice remember angel?"

"Oh come on, Crowley we were practically soulmates before you turned up on the surface of this miserable plain and met the angel"

"No we weren't" Crowley looked at her harshly "what are you doing?"

"You need to join us and I need to break my destroyer's spirit"

"What the- what do you mean?"

"The person who is supposed to fight me on the battlefield. I need to break her. So I win. So naturally I came here to do that"

"Crowley?" Aziraphale suddenly looked very worried and Crowley realised Lilith had pulled out a gun. Not just any gun. A celestial gun*. And she was pointing it directly at Aziraphale.

"No" Crowley said "don't hurt him"

"Join me and I won't"

"Crowley don't join her, you're not on there side remember?" Aziraphale gulped

"I'll do anything. Please just don't- I-can't lose him"

"To late"

She fired the gun. There was a loud bang.