Introduction! To the charachters

This takes place in a modern high school setting with the sides.

It's a work in progress so please let me know what you think works, what you think doesn't work, and what you think could use some tweaking!

The Characters-

Name: Virgil Abergavenny
Age:16
Looks: He is always wearing a hoodie with a purple pocket in the front and a purple hood on the back. The rest of it is black. He wears a black T-shirt underneath and Black jeans with a stained muddy brown button and patched knees. He normally has headphones around his neck and wears checkered Vans. His hair is normally messy and is dyed two shades of Purple. His eyes are Medium brown. He has very pale skin and is average-shortish height.

Personality: Tends to keep to himself a lot. Only ever opens up to Patton and the few other people in his group managing the sound design and lighting for the school drama class. He is also a part of the pottery club. He does not have enough money to buy a Soul Ring ™️. Has trouble sleeping and very commonly has anxiety attacks during Physical Education.

Social status: Not a total outcast. Treated mostly on a hi in the halls basis. Most people in his grade know him for one reason or another but he's not that disliked. Just a little misunderstood at times. No one bothers to pick on him except for the two major dicks Remus and Deceit.

Likes: Patton, Drama class, painting, rain, spiders, and history.

Dislikes: Snakes, P.E, Deceit, managing the props, and people who wear checkered Vans. [He only wears his checkered vans because Patton got them for him for Christmas and Virgil would feel bad if he didn't wear them since his old shoes were so torn up.]

Crush: none ew

___________________

Name: Roman Tuffél Evergressen
Age:16

Looks: His Hair is swept to the side and covered in gel. Its color is A dark blonde almost brown. His eyes are a Hazel Brownish Green with much more Brown the Green. He wears a small clip in crown almost all the time. Normally in overly fancy attire. Shawls, capes, and tuxedos are common staples in his wardrobe. The outfit that he wears most often Is a red cape with gold trimming, a white button-up shirt, his signature crown, and black fitted pants.  He does own a Soul Ring™️ and he believes strongly that it will help him find his true love. Tall and manly build.

Social status: He is in the popular kid's crowd. Though most people don't know who he really is. He is the President of the drama class so most of his social presence comes from that. He is best friends with Remy the most popular kid in school. Often referred to as 'drama guy' or 'Remys backup'.

Likes: Drama, Remy, Disney, Theatre, Musicals, Singing, Piano, and being the center of attention.

Dislikes: Being ignored, Remus, Disney haters, broccoli, the dragon-witch, and know it all's.

Crush:None. He just wants his soulmate.
______________________|

Name: Patton Hart
Age:19[He got held back. This past year because he failed math]

Looks: He is more on the short side.  He has light brown almost gray hair and light brown eyes. He has freckles on his cheeks and wears thin silver glasses that make a large almost half circle. Often wearing a smile on his face. He Wears a Grey cardigan tied over his shoulders and a blue T-shirt with a heart in the back. Wears heelies which he often slips in. He likes to wear skirts to school which results in bullying.  His bottoms change from pants to skirts, to shorts. So you never know what to expect from him.