Chapter 30

Logan watched intently as Patton looked through his bag, he had decided to stay the night along with Virgil.

It was getting close to midnight now and both were widely awake.

"Shouldn't you two be headed to bed?" he inquired.

Virgil smirked "Maybe him, but not me."

Patton shrugged "I'm not sleepy."

"You've been yawning the past hour." Logan said with a frown, Virgil giggled behind him

"He likes to stay up, it makes him feel older."

"But He is older...?"

"Yeah but I have insomnia, why do you think he keeps sleeping at lunch and class?"

"He's never slept in my class?"

Virgil smirked harder 'Probably because of his P H A T crush' he thought, watching as Patton struggled not to seem tired.

"Patton. Go to sleep. Now." The teacher commanded, watching as Patton groaned

"I told you I'm not sleepy!" He was clearly getting grumpy. He sat staring at his backpack with a frown. Arms limp at his sides.

"Just..." he made sure not to raise his voice "try?"

The smaller huffed but nodded, getting up and walking to his bed, hopping in bed and grabbing his stuffies, Virgil flicked off the light and watched Patton roll over a couple times, before settling down into sleep almost instantly.

________________

Roman tapped his foot impatiently, trying to figure out things.

He couldn't inherit a company. He hadn't even finished high school.

Yet, here he was. With his mother and a bunch of business associates, talking about his future, well, they talked. He just listened.

No funeral, first the future of the company, of course.

Because fuck practical burial for his hard working father who had died in a helicopter crash.

Remus was there too, by choice, he wanted to assume ownership of the company, much to Roman's pleasure. Though by the look of the conversation, his future was bleak.

Roman would be inheriting it.

Remus frowned at the news, and the prince could tell his younger brother was already planning a way to assassinate him.

He crossed his arms and was promptly reprimanded by his mother, who hadn't Shed a single tear at his fathers passing.

Of course she didn't, fuck her, fuck these guys.

And most importantly, Emilie.

He wasn't sure there relationship would be allowed to continue. Panic set in when that hit.

How was he going to break the news to Emilie?!
_________________