Extra Chapter-its fuckin christmas babey

What the fuck when is my next update

Tomorrow lol and it'll be a real chapter for this garbo story

Merry fuckin Christmas~|

Patton quickly readied the Christmas dinner, he had invited Virgil (who unfortunately could not make it) Logan, And Roman.

Logan thought it was strange that he was being asked to eat Christmas dinner with two students, but didn't complain since eating alone seemed just...pathetic.

Roman was just glad he wouldn't eat dinner with Remus.

So here they all are, sitting at the table, when Aunt Patty walks through the door.

Patton welcomes her, and introduces her to the others.

"Hey!" She smiles at Logan, judging wether or not he's boyfriend material in a matter of seconds before turning to Roman and doing the same.

"So Patton, what'd Santa give you this year?"

Patton gasps "just wait until you see this!" He quickly ran into the next room to grab his present.

"That...idiot still believes in Christmas?" Roman said in a judgmental way.

Aunt Patty And Logan glare at him.

"You still believe you have a fut-" Logan cut himself off when Patton ran in with a very revealing Light blue and white night gown, that could have passed as lingerie.

"This was my present!" He held it out

Logan nearly exploded, while Roman was laughing his ass off.

"Want to try it on for us sweetie?~" Aunt Patty cooed innocently

"Yes!" Patton chimed

"N-no!"Logan called after him, concealing a blush with his hand.