Chapter 23

Virgil felt the world begin to spin. He stumbled backwards. Before he knew it he was being carried by Roman. Then someone else, and then he was in his house on the bed.

"Ugh What?"

"I'm sorry darling~" Virgil couldn't move his body so he just turned his head. "De?"

Deceit walked over and sat down on the edge of Virgil's bed "You had quite the fall...are you feeling well?"

Virgil didn't answer "Goodnight."

Deceit was starting to get frustrated; he only slipped that into Virgil's drink so he could be a caring boyfriend, like the ones you see in the movies...Virgil was making it difficult.

"Awww come on, tell me where it hurts~"

Virgil groaned and he turned over "Lights off please."

Deceit held back a growl. He got up and shut off the lights, leaving through the window.

Why was Virgil so Hard to romance?!

________________________

Patton waited for Virgil to come and walk to school with him, he never did. So Patton walked alone.

When Patton arrived, he was greeted by Roman who was flirting with Emilie at the front gate.

"Hi Emmy! What are you doing here? Isn't your school on the other side of town."

Emilie smiled gently "Yeah it is...Remy's gonna drive me after this." He gave Roman a quick kiss and ran off

"You guys know each other?!" Roman asked with pure confusion

"Yeah! He lives at my Aunt's work."

"Lives...how does that even work?"

"My aunt works at an orphanage." Patton explained

"Wait...he's an orphan?!"

"Yeah? How do you not know any of that?"

"Well...I guess I never asked." The dramatic one admitted sheepishly "Oh I've been too focused on s-" He glance at Patton "Sun! Getting enough sun to give myself a sweet tan!"

Patton sighed "You look nice like how you are, anyways, have you seen Virge?"

"No I'm afraid I haven't."

"Okay...well let me know if you do." With that Patton walked off.

_________________

Virgil was going to walk to school with Patton, until Deceit came in and threw a fit.

"I'm your soulmate! He's just your friend! I matter more! Besides, this way you won't have to walk!"

"But I like him! I have fun with him! It's not your place to tell me who I can hang out with!" Virgil screamed back

"Yes it issss! Now shut the fuck up! Your going to school with me and me alone!" Deceits voice was harsh and commanding

Virgil whimpered slightly in response, how was he supposed to fight him? He couldn't scream now, if his parents new...

Or found out...

He didn't want to think about it.

_______________________

"And then he fucked it." Remus concluded to Logan, who had made him explain the drawings he had made on his test.

"Remus..." Logan said helplessly "Please never do this again, I'm releasing-"

"Releasing~!"

"...you with a warning, don't make me regret it." Logan warned

Remus grabbed his 3% test and left the classroom, on to Lunch'

____________________

Patton ate his lunch alone, Virgil didn't seem to have come to school today or something...because Patton hadn't seen him all day. Roman didn't show up either, he wanted to call Emilie outside.

So Patton ate alone, until Remus showed up.

"Hey Faggot!" Remus called, shoving Patton to the side and setting down his stuff

"Fa...got?" Patton asked confusedly and Remus laughed

"This is gonna be fun." Remus grabbed his deodorant and started talking