Chapter 39

Here is what the colors of the soul rings mean:
The colors:
Pink-Horny/Romantic
Blue-Bored/Depressed
Red-Angry/Excited/Love
Green-Sick/Uncomfortable/Sleepy
Yellow-Happy/Drunk
Purple-Scared/Worried
Orange-Disgusted/Peaceful
Brown-Embarrassed/Shy

The colors can become mixture of moods depending on how your partner feels.

_______________🐏_____________

Roman was busy screaming at Remus and Remus couldn't stop cackling like a maniac.
Remus clearly felt no remorse for his terrible play and almost killing various people.

Once Roman was done he walked back to his own room so he could flop down on his bed and be lazy.

Roman looked back at his soulring™️ he couldn't keep his eyes off of the pretty stone. It was shining a mix of pink and red.

He found himself getting lost in thought.

His soulmate can either be Virgil or Emilie. So which one is feeling Horny right now? He wondered to himself. He decided he would find out for himself.

He was going to need Remus's help.

__________

The plan: Roman and Remus were both going to split up and scare the shit out of Emilie first, than Virgil. If his soulring™️ changed to purple when Emilie was scared, Emilie is his soulmate. If it turns purple when Virgil is scared, his soulmate is Virgil.

_________
Emilie and Remy were cuddling on the couch, hands intertwined. Emilie couldn't pay attention to the movie blaring as he shyly tried to not make it obvious how he was blushing. That was until he realized that behind Remy's sunglasses, he was asleep. His soft snores making it apparent. Unexpectedly something happened, 'Roman' (Who is actually Remus because of the twin switch) crashed through the window, it shattering, sending shards everywhere, and cutting Emilies cheek. "FUCK!" Remy shouted awake. Emilie tried to scream but the wind was knocked out of him when a pillow was thrown at him by a screeching 'Roman'. Remus than flew off into the night.
__________

Roman got a walkee-talkee signal from Remus

"The deed is done. Is your soul ring purple?"

And shit it wasn't. So next to test was Virgil.