Chapter 13

((The next couple of chapters'll be fun 😈))

Jeremy's POV 

Gerard looked over my shoulder. Percy Jackson hm? "Do you know him?" Gerard nods. He was very popular on the internet a couple years back. "I don't wanna know." Good choice.   Thanks? You will thank me later. Oh lord. 

You should probably text your dad. Tell him you are going to Rich's party. You are going, right? Yes. I'm going. I sigh and take out my phone again. 

Heere&weird: Hey, Dad.I'll be heading to my friends house. Be there the night.

Mr.imHeere: sure thing kiddo. Be safe!

I get up and pack my stuff. I look over at Gerard who stands there quietly watching me. What's up? Oh, nothing. Err... alright then. I finish packing my stuff and head downstairs to leave. I exit my house and start my walk. Not having a car yet is fun! I have a license but no car. Thanks, dad.

Luckily, the walk to Rich's house is short. Thank god for a small town. I reached the large, brown house. Lights were on and a noise was coming from they house. Was Rich playing Old Town Road again? I swear to god.

I go to knock on the door but its unlocked so I just open it and walk in. Gerard was gone for now. He'd be showing up soon. I bet it. I walked to the kitchen and heard sound in the living room so I went there and saw Chloe, Brooke, Rich, and Jake all sitting together on the floor. Rich is the first one to notice me. "Hey! Wanna sit? We have beer and food in the kitchen." I nod and sit in an empty spot on the ground. "I'm fine for now". 

I notice Chloe's arm around Brooke. "Have you guys told Jenna yet?" I ask. Brooke and Chloe had started dating a little while back. But haven't told Jenna especially with her reaction to Jake and Rich being together. Chloe shook her head. "Not yet. We're planning to do it later." Two couples. It used to be three...

No. Don't think about it. Ignore it. Push it away. That never works.     Gahh- I thought you were done bothering me. Never. I sigh and turn as the doorbell rings twice. Michael. Welp. Michael's sign whenever he makes an entrance is two knocks. If it's two knocks on the door or two times him ringing the doorbell. 

I'm about to get up when we hear the door open. Michael walks into the living room and grins at us. He takes a seat next to me on the couch. Rich perks up. "I'm gonna order pizza in a bit. Everyone wants the usual?" We all nod. 

Michael, Jenna, and Jake like pepperoni, Rich and I like cheese, and then Christine (when she's there), Chloe and Brooke like to get pineapple. The usual. 

Soon enough, the bell rung again and we heard the door open once more. Chloe pulled her arm away from Brooke as Jenna walked into the room. We all smile and wave as Jenna sits down with us. 

"Who wants to play two truths one lie with water guns?" Rich asks. Oh, lord. "We could pair up and go against each other. Or a group," Rich nods at Jenna who joins Brooke and Chloe. The usual pairs ascend. Me and Michael, ((Those who want proper English, suffer)) Jake and Rich. 

As soon as Rich got out of the hospital he and Jake became closer and closer and then started dating. So yeah. There's that. 

"Right. We do it regular way or stage way?" There were two ways we played this game. Regular was everyone only payed attention to their own group. Stage was when a pair-or group- would go with everyone watching. Essentially, stage was when we would take turns going. 

"Stage," I answered immediately. Gerard looks at me. What? He shrugs. Fine. Rich nods when Jake comes back with five different types of water guns all filled with water.. "Jeremy since you suggested it you and Michael go first." 

((Please know that none of these are canon.))

Michael's POV 

Rich smirks as me. I glare at him. What haven't I told Jeremy. Besides that. Right. I have told Jeremy just about everything about me. But there is... Yeah. I'll do that. I turn toward Jeremy and e looks back at me. 

"You first," I say. 

Jeremy nods. "I broke my arm at five running down a side walk trying to get away from a stranger's car. I got food poisoning from a cheese burger I ate from the trash. I want my first car to be a Lamborghini." 

Hmm. All of these sound like Jeremy. Except for-

"Lambo is a lie," I say warning a grin from Jeremy and he pulls his hands up into the air. "You got me," he says. I smirk at Jeremy and get the biggest water gun. Evan though they were all similar in size. ((No typos))

The gun points at Jeremy's signature striped shirt and I pull the trigger. A harsh stream of water flies out of the water gun and soaks Jeremy. Ha! Jeremy shivers when the water stops. He looks over at Jake. "Freezing water, by the way. Thanks." Jake smiles at him. "You welcome." 

Ok. My turn. I look Jeremy in the eyes and start. "I've broken my leg six times, all jumping off the swing at the park on Hemsworth street." The lie. "My mum's favorite color is black because it is none of the colors." True. I take a breath. "I was adopted." 

Jeremy takes a minute deciding which one is the lie. He looks pretty confident and says: "you were adopted." Haven't I told him that? I guess not... I keep my poker face as I jokingly lower my hands to my lap before quickly grabbing the next biggest gun and squirting it at Jeremy. 

There's a silence after I empty the water gun. Jeremy's hair is now soaked and his glasses were at a slight slant but he just looked at me. Like everyone else. "Micha... your adopted?" I lower my head in fake shame but mostly to hide my blush. I'm sorry, he looks so cute with his wet hair. 

"I'm sorry..." Jeremy whispers. 

((9th in bemorechill?! Shook.

Edit: I know the rank doesn't always say the same. But it hit 9th which was... cool. But what really felt good- no I'm not gonna do it. Your welcome.))

))