Please?

Bakugou pov: I woke up with hot tears running down my face, sweating uncontrollably. I look to the other side of the room to find kirishima sleeping peacefully on his bed, I won't wake him up. I start to cry thinking about the dream I just had, curling into a ball like a pussy. This is why I hate myself. I'm a disappointment. I try counting but nothing works.
After about five minuets I hear kiri wake up. 'Oh fuck' I thought to myself. He took one look at me and walked over to my bed. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" He said in a soft voice while sitting beside me. I try and turn to face my wall but he tilts my chin up with his finger. "Bro, you can talk to me. I'm your best friend!" He holds me in a tight hug.
I usually hate hugs but I need this one. I let out ugly cries while holding onto him for dear life. I calm down enough to control my cries a bit better. "Don't tell anyone about this sh-shitty hair" I get out.
"I won't I promise, but you Need to tell me what happened!" He comforts.
I sigh before letting him go, facing downwards in front of him. "I dreamt about my mum and dad, they were always arguing. I try to block the arguments out by listening to music or watching a video, but it doesn't work. And I'm that much of a pussy that it scares me, and I" I stopped myself.
"You...you what?" Kiri continues.
"I cry. And I can't stop. I'm a fucking fifteen year old boy! And I start crying!" I raise my voice.
"Cryings manly to." Kirishima put a hand on my shoulder.
"Promise to keep this to yourself?" I ask
"I've already promised bakugou." He chuckles
"Promise you've promised?" I reassure
"Yes, now your tired and we have to get to training in about 5 hours, so get as much sleep as you can ok?"
"O-ok" I tremble.
I lay back down and close my eyes, slowly drifting off.
What's happened to me? Am I turning soft? NO OF COURSE IM NOT. IM A MAN!

Poor bakugou! Well maybe he is turning soft.. (p.s I'm from the uk so I say mum instead of mom and other word like that!)
Hope you like my new book?