Its okay

Kirishima pov: I haven't talked in a few hours. My mom texted to tell me and Bakugou that she won't be able to tell us good bye tomorrow when we have to leave, so we should come to the hospital. I said no. I couldn't stand seeing my sister like that when I'm in such a fragile state. I told her to tell her I love her. She did.
I felt Bakugou's hand run through my hair that I let down. I was lying on his chest, he never put on YouTube or anything. He just was sitting there with me in my bed.
"Baby?" He asked. I looked up to him to show I was listening.
"I'm going to have to get up and take a shower, take one with me?" He said.
I shake my head hesitantly.
"What about a bath?" His hand still rubbing my head.
I'm tired from crying so much but... a bath couldn't harm right?
I nod.
"Okay then sweetheart, I'll run it. You can stay here." He kissed me.
Sweetheart. Cute. 
                              ****
"Okay Baby! Baths done!" I hear baku shout.
I get up and go downstairs. I walk right into his chest and hug tightly. "I love you" my voice is hoarse and soar, but I still tell him. 
We start taking off our clothes and Bakugou tested the water. "All good!" He said.
He stands in the bath first, he helped me in by grabbing my hand. He sits down lets out a long breath. I sit down in front of him and stare at him curiously. "I'm sorry for what happened today Eijiro." He was sad to.
"It's okay babe, but what happened to her? She couldn't have done that herself." I said
"We have to wait and see baby, only time can tell."
"Uh huh" we kiss sweetly. I turn around and lean my back onto him, closing my eyes.
It's okay with him. What's 'it' exactly? Everything is 'it', when I'm with him I feel safe. I feel loved. Important. He makes situations like this seem okay. Because it is okay.