Deaf

(I just wanted to thank The_Writing_Twins_ for continuing their book for me! Because I wanted them to!) Kirishima pov: I wake up before Baku, he was curled up to me facing towards my chest. I ran my fingers through his soft hair that he kept down for me. Before I get up I kiss his head softly, I take my arm out from under him and stand up, i notice he doesn't have any covers on him ( since I was his heat provider) so I quietly tuck him in.
I use the bathroom and brush my teeth, I do everything quiet so I don't disturb Kat. When I come back in our room I climb back in our bed and kiss him on the head multiple times, deliberately trying to wake him up.
"Baby, c'mon time to get ready for my house!" I tell him
"Ughhh, how far away do you live? It's like..2 in the morning!" He moans
"No it's not actually, it's round about 7 so ha!" I ruffle his hair and throw clothes at him.
"Change." I tell him
"Your not my mom!" He shouts after me.
I turn around to look at him in my scariest face possible. "I may not be your mom, but I can kick your ass ten times harder than she ever can."
His face went white and he looked away from me to get changed. I laugh and go to my wardrobe to get out my clothes.
                                       ****
We get to the train train station and Bakugou rests his head on my shoulder.
"I'm to tired baby." He moans.
I turn around and kiss him on the head. "It's only a five minute train journey baby, and I live by the train station!" I tell him.
"Ugh ok." He says as the train arrives.
                                      ***
Bakugou pov: kiri knocks on his door and his mum answered.
"Kirishima! My baby, hello!" He shouts. They both have the same shit eating grin on their face as they hug.
"Where's Isla?" Kiri asks his mum.
"She's sleeping. But you and your friend can go wake her up if you want!" She says pointing to me. She then walks over and hugs me as well. (I was forced to hug back) and she took my bags off me.
"O-Oh you really don't need to do that." I tell her.
"Nonsense! Come in, I've made cake!" She says back.
Me and kiri look at each other as his mum walked in his house.
We hear someone walking down the stairs, and it turns out to be Isla. His little sister. Her hair is black, same as her mother and she has pointed teeth as well as kiri. But.. his mum doesn't have them.
"ISLA!" He shouts picking her up. She only giggles in response.
Kirishima pov: I sign "how are you?" In JSL. She's deaf. She signs back "good! Who is your friend?"
I go to tell Baku that she's deaf and I can translate, but when I turn to face him Isla's already talking to him! And he's talking back! In sign!
"My names Bakugou." He tells her.
"My names Isla."
"That's a very pretty name." He says again.
Isla only hides behind me legs, she got embarrassed.
"I never knew you could sign!" I ask him in astonishment.
He then comes closer and pulls his hair up from behind his ear, only to show a hearing aid.
"Your deaf as well?" I say.
"Not completely, but mostly. That's how I could talk to you when I was in the shower."
His face gets red and he turns away .
Before I could say anything my mom comes with the cake she just baked. "Come on take a bit!" She encourages.
I have so many questions