~Mm

Bakugou pov: his towel fell. He sat down and covered himself with his towel. His face went bright red and he looked away embarrassed.
I'm not gonna lie.. his dick was big. I was kinda turned on.
I put both my hands on his shoulders and climbed on top of him. I started slowly kissing and biting down his neck finding his sweet spot. I could feel his hands start to roam my back, down closer to my ass. He pulled at my waist band and started pulling my pants off.
I was left in my boxers and a shirt feeling sort of flustered.
We started kissing slowly at first till he licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I let him in, both of us getting tired, the kisses getting sloppy.
I took off my shirt and kiri took off my boxers. I grabbed his now hard dick and started pumping him fast. He let out moans and grabbed my ass. I could feel him twitching out of pleasure.
He slipped on of his fingers deep in my ass and I yelped. But the pain soon turned into pleasure, I started making noises I never thought possible.
"K-KIRI" I shout, I let go of his dick and hold onto his back scratching it, grinding on him.
"I-IM GONNA CUM" I tell him.
"Me too ahh~ it's fine" he replied.
I cummed first, all over his chest. Then he did as well.
Both breathless we held each other. "I love you kirishima." I said
"I love you more Kat" he told me. "I promise I'll always be here for you, no matter what. I'll always be by your side, even if it's the worst case." He continued.
"Why?" I said after a few seconds. Nobody has ever told me anything like that before. I don't think anyone's actually loved me.
"Because, your mine." He said.
                                      ***
"What time is it?" Kiri asks me, going over to his wardrobe and started putting on clothes.
"2:54" I said.
"You sure you don't wanna come with me?" He asks.
"I'm sure!"
"Ok."
I stood up and started going over to the bathroom. "I'm gonna go for a shower k?"
"Don't take to long Kat, I wanna see you before I head out!"
"I won't. Promise"