Shit

Bakugou pov: We both looked at each other and had the same thought running through our head. 'Shit'. Kiri quickly wipes my face and ran up stairs to Isla, I followed.
He burst through her room only to see her sat on the floor crying, hiding her arms. We both ran over to her, she climbed onto kiri. Both of them were shaking profusely, so I tried to call them down by climbing behind them and kissing behind Kirishima's ear, running my hand through Isla's hair.
I tap her on the shoulder, and sign 'can you show my what's wrong?" As calm as I could.
She looks in pain and shows us her arms. They were slashed open. Kirishima let out a scream.
She could lose a lot of blood so I grab kiri's phone and call his mother. We have fingerprints on each other's phone.
"Hello?" She said
"Hi, this is Bakugou. You need to come home now." I answered
"W-Why? Who's crying?" She asks
"Isla, we heard a scream and we went to check on her and she was crying on the floor with her arms slashed open. I'm calling an ambulance now so please come home." I hang up.
"STAY WITH ME ISLA! PLEASE!" Kiri screamed. She was passing out.
I then phone an ambulance.
***
Kirishima hasn't said anything since they took her. His mom went with her. Only one person could come.
"Here, drink" I sat beside him and handed him a glass of water.
He shakes his head. But he looks ready to cry again.
"C'mere Baby, it's okay to cry." I said softly resting his head on my shoulder.
He lets them out. All of them. All of his tears, streaming down his beautiful face.
I hold him close to me, kissing his head. That's all I could do.