Stomach ache

Bakugou : I couldn't sleep, I just wasn't tired. Kiri's restless he keeps tossing and turning in his sleep. He grabs his stomach and groans slightly. Is he having a bad dream? What's up with him?
I walk over to him and shake him awake. "Kiri, get up . Kiri!" Oh my fucking god. "KIRISHIMA GET UP"
He jolts up and holds his sides.
"B-Bakugou? What is I- AHH" he Groans again.
"My stomach is killing me!"
"I don't have any paracetamol or anything... I can't do shit!"
"Can you please go to the kitchen and fill this up with hot water? Please?" He asks pulling up a hot water bottle that he pulled from the side of his bed.
"Why the fuck do you own this?" I question
"Tell you later! But plea- AH"
"Fine! Fine! Just shut up!" I exclaim
I put on a shirt and grab his hot water bottle.
On the way down I see Mr Aziwa wandering the halls.
"What are you doing down here at this time Bakugou?" I swear this guys depressed...
"Kirishima has a really bad stomach ache, and he made me go and fill this shit up."
He gave me a weird look and grabbed it off me.
"I'll fill it up, I don't trust you with boiling water."
I scoff. "Wait here." He told me.
I'm to tired to get angry, especially after one time I got REALLY angry at All Might and he told my mom. Trust me, as soon as I got home I regretted it.
He came back no longer than 5 minutes later and handed it to me. "Stay with Kirishima tomorrow and don't come to class, I don't want Kirishima to be unsupervised in a state like his.
"Cool, whatever.."
***
"Here" I gave kiri the water bottle. I sit down on my own bed. He pulled out his phone.
"Fuck it's dead"
I think for a second.
"We could watch it on my phone... I guess"
"Really?" He shouts.
"God shitty hair, YES.." I wasn't used to being this nice.
Kiri tries to walk over to my bed, but it was to painful.
"D-dont move, I'll come over there." I stutter
I lie down next to him and put on Netflix.
"What did you wanna watch?" I huff
"Nothing really, I just was gonna pick something. You choose!"
"Fine.. have you watched death note?"
"No.."
"Then try this"

Half an hour goes by and kiri's fell asleep. He turned around and he ended up cuddling me. I don't care, I put my arm around him. I'm only doing this because he more than likely doesn't like me. So this might be the only chance I get to do this. I turn my phone off and get closer to kiri, eventually falling asleep myself.