Truth or dare

Kirishima POV : "pick a partner, work together, do as I say" Aziwa said blandly.
Me and Bakugou looked at each other and smiled. "Don't go easy on me!" I laughed
"Trust me I won't" he smiled.
"The point today is to work together." The teacher said again.
Everyone shared a confusing look with each other. We all thought we had to beat each others asses!
"Now each pair stay with each other and find another pair, today it's truth or dare."
Oh yeah that sounds like 'great' hero work! I'll keep this in mind next time the league attack's !
Me and Baku got together with Deku and Mina. 'I might call Bakugou, Baku from now on.. it's cute' I thought before blushing and snapping myself out of it, with a frown.
"You good?" Baku asks.
"Yeah, course!" I say with the biggest smile I can put on.
"Hmf" Baku groaned while he looked away with a smirk.
"If someone gets a truth that you know is to personal, or a dare that you know your partner will not feel comfortable doing, you have to step in." Mr aziwa said again.
The only thing I know about Baku that's 'personal' persè, is about his parents. And he doesn't know anything about me.. like that.
"You May start.. wait one more thing! Unless they've been stopped by their partner, and they don't do the dare or truth you get to do something to them."
Deku was the first one to speak. "Kirishima, truth or dare?"
"Uhhh, Dare?" I got nervous.
"I Dare you to scream at the top of your lungs, I'M GAY!" He giggled with Mina
"What's wrong with being gay huh? You got something against it? Deku" Baku put an extra emphasis on 'Deku'
"No! Of course not! We just think it would be funny!"
Baku turns to me and whispers in my ear. "You ok with this man?"
"Yeah.. it's gonna be embarrassing but yeah." I whispered back.
I got up and stood in the middle of the Hall.
"IM GAY" I shouted. Everyone from my group laughed; even Bakugou!"
"Ok kiri your turn!" Mina was still laughing.
"Ok, I dare Deku to go up to todoroki and ask him, 'if you freeze orange soda, can you make ice pops? Oh wait! And if he says yes shout, TODOROKIS A PORTABLE ICE POP MAKER" Everyone laughed again.
Deku does it. He walks up to todoroki and ask him the question, he gives him a puzzled look and nods his head. Then he shouts it, the whole hall starts to laugh this time! When Deku comes back he looks at me with tears from giggling and says "you never even gave me a choice!"
A while goes by and Mina asks Baku ( because he got truth) "when was the last time you cried and why?"
Baku's face went a slight shade of pink as he stutters. I have to jump in.
"Doesn't matter." I say
"Ok! Do I get to give you another one?" She asks again
Baku nods his head.
The game went on for AGES until it was lunch.
                                *RING